BONUS CHAPTER

notelsiescobell : tots not omw to Coachella lololol 🤎

liked by : aryansimhadri and others

USER5 : I bet this photo was taken by aryan
^
notelsiescobell : how'd you guess?!

charliebushnell : elsie be honest. how good is it?
^
notelsiescobell : oh it's good 😻
^
walkerscobell : oh..

diorgoodjohn : YAYAYAYA ILL BE SINGING EVERY WORD

momonatamada : AHH IM GONNA BE AT YOUR SET!!

USER4 : the comment, Elsie..
^
notelsiescobell : wdym ☺️

COACHELLA !!

ELSIE WAS PRACTICALLY stressing, getting ready backstage. Knowing that Aryan was in the crowd comforted her. "elsie. It's time." Her manager, Lola said. Elsie nodded.

It was finally time. She already had her nonsense outro in mind. She smirked thinking of the lines, before shaking her head.

Elsie quickly jogged to where she was supposed to be. Once she walked onto stage she immediately saw Aryan. She smiled and looked away.

She brought the mic to her lips. "Hey Coachella!" The crowd screamed as fast times continued to play. Elsie grinned as she heard the crowd through her earpiece. Elsie started singing the lyrics to her song "fast times."

Aryan was vibing to the song, while knowing every word. Elsie continued doing the choreography while sneaking glances at him.

The song was quickly over. Elsie licks her lips, while looking at the crowd. "Can't believe I'm here Coachella!" She stopped, letting the crowd scream. "I really hope you guys are hyped for another song, called viscous!"

The intro to viscous started playing. Elsie put her lips up to the mic. She quickly waved to Walker, Leena, and Momona in the crowd, before starting the song.

౨ৎ

ELSIE SMILED AFTER finishing her song "bet u wanna" her Coachella set was almost over. "Coachella, you won't be mad if I say a little speech? No? Well, uhm, my boyfriend is here tonight." Elsie stopped after hearing all the screams. She smiled widely.

"His name's Aryan by the way. And if you didn't know, my new song espresso is about him. So Coachella, how about we do him a little favor, and play it?" She winked when she  said 'we do him.'

The intro to espresso started playing. Elsie watched Aryans reaction closely. He was genuinely tweaking from getting a shout-out from his popstar girlfriend. His blushing face was hidden by his hand.

"Now he's thinking about me, every night, oh, isn't that sweet? I guess so." Elsie started out with a giggle from his reaction. She did some of the choreo while singing.

"I know I mount and dew it for ya!" She sang before cutting it off. Her fans already knew what it meant actually.

"I'm working late, cause I'm a singer." Once she finished off that line, she did a hip pop towards a dancer making him jump.

"Oh he looks so cute. Wrapped round my finger." While Elsie sang that line, she gave Aryan a little wave. He was clearly still flustered from what had just happened a few minutes ago.

౨ৎ

WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR NONSENSE, she practically giggled. The nonsense intro started. Aryan had stopped tweaking, and was now back to singing.

The outro started. "all about the balls, I'm cinderella. Only use my mouth, that's acapella. I'm so glad you came for me, Coachella!" She ended. Aryan looked away smiling like he's the happiest person on earth.

I MISSED MY BABYS 💔

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 - simhadri 🎉