CHAPTER FIVE

●○

●○

●●

●●

@walkerscobell : dang I'm a third wheel. @aryansimhadri + @notelsiescobell

Liked by : @momonatamada and 567.8k more

@notelsiescobell : WALKER WILSON SCOBELL I WAS SIMPLY PAINTING HIS FACE.
^
@user5 : OMG WILSON?!

@momonatamada : I KNEW IT
liked by @walkerscobell

@user4 : not Elsie putting out the middle name💀

@user2 : I missed a couple of chapters..
^
@walkerscobell : you missed out on a whole book

ARYAN AND ELSIE were just chilling out on the couch scrolling on there phones. She was sitting between his legs on Instagram.  He was on TikTok. Aryan had his arms hovered over her body. "Elsie!" Walker yelled from his room.

"Yes?" She yelled back currently not in focus.

"I need you." He yelled. Elsies eyes furrowed but she ducked under Aryans arms.

"Sorry Ary, I'll see you later tho?" Says Elsie. It sounded more like a question. He waved. She went behind the couch and suprised him by kissing him on the cheek with no explanation. He turned to look back. She smiled innocently and turned around and went upstairs.

Once she got to the final step walker yanks her into his room. She slowly developed this. "Walker!" She whisper yelled her eyes wide as her body hit his bed. Elsie fixed her posture.  She heard the door close.

"Are you, like, dating Aryan?"  Elsie stayed silent for a minute, thinking.

"No?"

"That sounded more like a question." Walker stated as Elsie put her head on her palms. She sighs.

"I don't want to talk about this right now, walker." Elsie simply said getting up but got, yet again, pushed onto the bed.

"Well, we will. He's my best friend, Elsie." Elsie could tell he was mad.

"We're just friends with a flirty friendship, I guess." It wasn't exactly the truth but it's the only thing that Elsie could come up with.

"There are no friendships with flirting. That's a whole new thing we're talking about!" Walker exclaims. Elsie put a finger up to her mouth.

"He could hear. Now hush. Take a photo of me, will you?" Elsie asked her younger brother. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and why would she say this now.

"uhm.."

"Just take one minion." He did as he was told. She sat on the chair in his bedroom posing for the picture. "I'll make it up to you. You, me, and Aryan can all go on a picnic together tomorrow?" Elsie asked as walker nodded slowly. She waved and quickly walked to the door opening it.

"Wait!" Walker exclaimed but the door had already shut.

ELSIE WAS PREPARING FOR THE PICNIC WITH ARYAN in the kitchen. They were making Italian sandwiches and chopping some apples. Sneaking glances at times. "So, what did Walker need you for?" Walker asked awkwardly as the two didn't talk while doing it. Light Taylor Swift songs were playing in the background.

"Oh!" Elsie said choking on her own spit. While doing it she was cutting apples which you already know that something went wrong. Elsie pressed down on the knife too hard and her skin was tore. It was by her pointer finger. Aryans eyes widen.

"don't need to worry I have a first aid kit in my bag." Aryan blurted out rushing over to the couch. Elsies eyebrows rose. Her cheeks were a light pink.

"A first aid kit?"

"Yes, and shush I'm getting a bandaid." Elsie laughed at his actions. Once he finally came over he bended down and put the white part on the wounded part of her finger. "I think he knows." Was playing in the background while it was happening. Elsie really thought, did he know?

ARYAN LINKED ARMS WITH ELSIE. He was holding the picnic basket in his other hand. Walker was dragging behind. He can't believe he agreed to this. It might as well be a date for the two. Once they finally settled down, Elsie got out some painting supplies. "Aryan." Elsie tapped him on the shoulder and signaled him to lay down. He played down onto her lap.

She opened the painting supplies. Also a tiny brush. Her head kneeled over his. It was a bit hard to paint upside down so she had to get closer. They were inches away from there lips together. Yet, Elsie continued painting a red heart onto his face. Aryan could tell that walker was taking photos.

"walker shh."

GIGGLED WRITING THE LAST PART 🤭🤭