CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

NOTELSIESCOBELLS STORY

playing : teenage dream

PJO + ELSIE

dior body wash
elsie.

player💔
what

sassy pants
oh!

grandpa 👴
girl your story

player💔
oops?

schoolbell
they all say that it gets better 💃

dior body wash
not the time walker 😐

sassy pants
WHERE TF IS ARYAN THO

player💔
you do know I'm in Australia, right?

grandpa 👴
oh!

dior body wash
why r u crying

player💔
my voice is breaking and the
show is tomorrow 😔

sassy pants
girl I was worried sick..

schoolbell
THEY ALL SAY THAT IT GETS BETTER 💃

AFTER ELSIES MENTAL breakdown and screaming at her voice she decided to facetime Aryan. Elsie literally had nothing to do, she was in Australia. She was 50% sure that they had already went to Australia.

ARY BOO BOO BEAR 🔥

ARYAN CALL ME NOW.

erm okayy 😝

BEFORE ELSIE COULD GET her finger up to the facetime button the phone was ringing. She immediately jumped before holding her heart. Elsie answered it. It seemed like Aryan was outside. "hi elsiee" he says teasingly. That would usually cause him a poke in the rib, but she wasn't there.

"hi ary!" Elsie blurted out excitingly. Her eyes were red, but Aryan didn't seem to ask. Elsie was usually very sensitive about that topic.

"how is it in australia?" Aryan asked, hopeful of a good answer. Elsie nodded, her head slightly down.
"That's good!" He was a bit more quiet then usual, usually he's a chatterbox.

"It is. I miss the cast tho, and obviously Gracie." Elsie smiled at the thought of them. Aryan tilted his head at her. "And you, obviously." She added pausing before saying 'obviously.' he laughed.

"Where you at?" Aryan asked again. A lot of questions, Elsie thought.

"A rental for the nights." Elsie says smiling wider. Her time at the eras tour was coming to an end. Though, she was sad, but was also happy.

"You know, you're really pretty." He said looking away from the screen to hide the light pink rushing to his face.

"Thank you. For a reward, you get kisses when I get back." Elsie replied in a fancy accent. She chuckled at her own joke.

"Hey, I've gotta go! Love you." He said blowing her a kiss. Elsie blow kissed him one too.

"Love you more." She says after blow kissing him. Aryan went to hit the end call button. Once he did, Elsie started giggling like a maniac, dont we all?

THIS MIGHT BE THE FINAL CHAPTER. BRO THE PHOTO GAVE ME THE ICK BUT IT WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSIE WOULD DO 💀