CHAPTER FOUR

●○

                                                ●○

                                                 ●●

                                                 ●●

@walkerscobell : target runn w @notelsiescobell  @leahsavajeffries + @aryansimhadri

liked by : @notelsiescobell and 342.8k more

user5 : walker in is spiderman era?😨
liked by @walkerscobell

@notelsiescobell : I look delicious
^
@aryansimhadri : bc I took the photo 😒

@leahsavajeffries : I'm the new spiderwoman  ‼️
^
@walkerscobell : no. I AM

@user2 : we just gonna not talk abt that live yesterday?

"TARGETT" Elsie exclaimed already grabbing her keys. Leah, Aryan, and Walker have all accepted to go on a target run with Elsie.

"I can't allow that. I'm driving, like the gentleman I am." Aryan said snatching the car keys out of her hand and grabbing his. Aryan was a bit taller then her . She stood there patiently waiting for him to move. During the time she studied his facial features. Pretty.

She was snapped out of her trance once walker teased her. "You're so head over heels for Aryan."

"Fuck you."

"Both of you, shh." Leah announced making a word and shoving walker. By then Aryan was walking out the door.

"Dibs on front!" Elsie exclaims once she's met with the car. The two younger ones simply groaned.

The automatic doors opened for them slowly as Walker and Leah were both in the cart together. Aryan was holding the cart and pushing it, while Elsie was on the side of it. Once we got close to a bump and went over it they yelped. "It's not that deep."

"Shut up Aryan." Leah mumbled under her breath which makes walker laugh. Aryan guided them to the clothing sections. Walker went into the boys clothing, and Leah the girls. On one of the shelf's walker saw two half spiderman masks.

"Elsie! This would make a good photo." Walker exclaims. Her head snaps to look at him.

"You and Leah?" Elsie asked as Leah walks over. Elsie backed up a bit. Walker handed her his phone once he put his mask on. Aryan was helping Leah put it on.

"help! I can't see." Leah shouted. Aryan continued helping her while laughing. Elsie broke out into laughter. Soon enough walker joined in too. Once everyone was serious Elsie took the photo. Leah did her mouth in a o. Walker did something with his hands and was standing the complete opposite direction.

"Are you done?" Aryan asked the two who continued posing.

"It takes a lot for perfection Aryan." Leah replied madly and with a middle finger.

"I'm not taking any more." Elsie explained standing up laughing handing the phone back to walker. He viewed the photos.

"They're fine, I guess."

"I cannot push the cart anymore." Aryan said looking at Elsie.

"Oh, no need I can just do it-"

"Shh I can." Walker interrupted Elsie getting under the part where the carrier is and kicking the cart with his feet. Aryans jaw drops, same does elsies. Leah started laughing.

"You're ridiculous." Leah says between laughs.

7 crashes later they were at the vinyl section of the store. Elsie looked through the vinyls and could not see her album. She frowned then looked at the CDs. There were six, surprisingly. She pulled them out and looked at Aryan. "I'm practically famous." Elsie blurted out posing with them.

"You are famous."

"That isn't the point Aryan!"

"yes it is."

"Anyways it would probably be a good photo for me to be like, in the cart holding them up." Elsie explained to Aryan. Leah and walker were looking at book covers and laughing. She struggled getting left leg into the cart.

"Here, let me help." Aryan said lifting her up by the waist and into the cart.

"Thank you, Aryan." Elsie says smiling at the boy which let him get a light pink in his cheeks, As did she.
Aryan was getting ready to take a picture. Elsie was moving around in the cart to find a comfortable space. Once she finally settled down she posed with the CDs.

"Perfect."

"Send that to me."