CHAPTER SEVEN

●○○

●○○

●●○

●●○

●●●

●●●

@aryansimhadri : he looks so goofy in all of these.

liked by : @walkerscobell and 409.7k more.

@notelsiescobell : now I know what he did on set 😐
^
@walkerscobell : I think you saw it as sunshines and rainbows.
^
@notelsiescobell : Percy jackson is not all sunshines and rainbows honey ☺️

@user4 : folded.
^
@aryansimhadri : no comment.

LEENA RAN DOWN THE STAIRS and jumped onto the couch making both Leah, and the Elsie jump before waking up. "You're an opener for the eras tour?!" She exclaimed. Elsie cracked her neck and nodded. Leena squealed.

"shut up I'm trying to sleep." Leah mumbled into her pillow.

"Leah it's 1pm." By the time Elsie said that Leah sat up. She wiped her eyes and jumped up making a loud bang in the floor.

"We have to make this the funnest week ever!" Leah exclaims getting cut off by hearing tires skirt in the driveway. Elsie ran to the window and looked between the blinds. To her suprise aryans car was in the driveway.

"your boyfriend's here elsiee" Leah teased Elsie. Elsie looks at her telling her to shut the fuck up. Elsie got cut off by the door opening. Aryan came over and lifted her off the ground happily.

"You're going to be an opener for Taylor swift?!" He exclaims. Elsie smiled and nodded. He picked her up and spun her around again. Elsie began to have this weird feeling in her stomach, she knew what it was but didn't say anything. Leena and Leah were standing awkwardly. Aryan set Elsie down.

"woah ary, didn't know you were such a swiftie." Elsie says laughing lightly. She could tell Aryan could notice the light pink in her cheeks. He scratched the back of his neck. He was gonna open his mouth in defense before closing it again.

"Alright people, we have to make this the funnest week ever!" Leena announced to the three others. Walker opened the door which made a loud creak.

"walker you ruined Leenas moment." Elsie whined.

"I don't care Elsie."

"Mhm. Anyways what are we gonna do?" Elsie asked the three which shrugged there shoulders. Leah squealed.

"We could play twister. I know how much you like that game." Elsie nodded and smiled cheekily. Aryan laughed at the girls happiness.

@notelsiescobell : so we played twister

@notelsiescobell : so we played twister.. @leahsavajeffries + @aryansimhadri + @leenascobell

Liked by : @aryansimhadri and 508.9k more

comments disabled