CHAPTER THIRTEEN

@notelsiescobell : all I ask is out on november 10th (Argentina night two) 🎀

liked by : @aryansimhadri and 609.8k more

@user5 : IM SO EXCITED OMG

@gracieabrams : we didn't hide it really well 💀
^
@taylorswift : yeah you two didn't..

@aryansimhadri : I died dead

@walkerscobell : congrats ig.
^
@notelsiescobell : u sure cuz I hear you giggling even from the other side of the screen.

TIME SKIP TO ARGENTINA NIGHT ONE

ELSIE WAS CURRENTLY talking with Gracie backstage. Since she was coming on along with her. They made sure to match. Today they decided to sing all I ask, because.. they don't really know. Elsie has thought that Aryan has slightly gotten a bit distant. I mean, she was gone for like 4 days?

When it was finally Elsie and Gracie's time they went on stage. They could both hear the screams even outside there earpieces. They held hands. They both split part of there setlist. Right before Nonsense Elsie decided to sing all I ask. "So, you guys have heard about our collab, yes?" The crowd screamed and shouted yes.

"Okay good, have you guys listened to it?" Gracie asked, her voice a tiny bit low as she looked across the floor. A lot shook their heads.

"This will be a surprise then, Hit the music!" Elsie exclaimed into the microphone. Her pianist started playing the intro of all I ask. The crowd went silent. Gracie started singing with her tiny, perfect, raspy voice. Gracie stopped singing so Elsie could start hers.

Elsie smiled at Gracie squeezing her hand. She started singing her verse she written herself. Though it was a sad song they smiled through it. By the time the bridge started they went to the diamond of the key stage.

The rest of the song they sang together. After the song they hugged each other. Many people taking photos and videos. "I have a confession to make, I'm guilty of it." Gracie raised an eyebrow and waited for it.

"I was listening to everywhere, everything on repeat yesterday. I'm guilty-" the crowd cut her off screaming there heads off. Gracie smiled at her again and squeezed her hand.

"I'm so sorry if any of Elsies family members are watching the nonsense outros." Gracie says laughing as Elsie looked towards her.

"Onto nonsense." Elsie said wrapping her arm around Gracie.

SCOBELL HOUSE

THE PJO CAST was currently watching the eras tour for Elsie. They all looked at each other when Gracie said that. They soon realized Aryan was at the eras tour. Uh-oh.