Chapter 19

ASTERIA'S POV

I figured it out. Either way, I'm dying. The end of Vecna is the end of me. So saving Max is my priority. Like it or not we gotta accept the fact.

So I'm trying hard to penetrate through his memory.
So I'll find my way to manipulate his memories just like he did mine
I'll change the settings of his mind.

I'm a dark wizards daughter. It's only fair I could do shit he did.
And I found a way. To put in new I formation on the memory. I eventually tore the memories.

I used to my power, to basically erase a part of memory so I could go to the next, making a major change in his behaviour....

Every memory I passed I created a blast in his mind. He was becoming weak. Eventually I reached the end. Here I broke in to his private mind. Where he was inside Max's mind.

"Max!" I shried as I saw him held her up against the wall.
He was surprised to look at me.
"Aren't you missing pieces of your memory, Henry? Or should I say...dad?" I asked as I walked Infront of him.

He went for a minute. Max immediately got behind me.
"What. Did. You. Do." He asks walked towards me.
"Just, played with your mind a little." I said smirking.
In an instant, he had me up the wall.
His veins held my limbs, making me unable to move.

He was trying too hard to make out what I'd done.
"That's not what's supposed to happen." He mumbled.
"Well, you messed with the wrong Creel, dad." I said.
"Don't Call me that." He said looking at me dead in the eye.

"You need one kill. Right? Let Max go. And have me." I said.
He opened up a portal in an instant
"Max, leave." I said looking at her.
"I promise, I'll come back to you. Now leave!" I yelled as she made her way out tears running down her eyes.

"You put yourself into this, Aster." He cooed. His tentacles made their way to my neck. And he was about to kill me like he killed all the others.
"I must say, you're very brave, Aster. Much braver, than your mom." He said. I whimpered as the veins tightened around my limbs.

"But, in the end, you're weak, just like her and everyone of them." He said. I struggled to pull away. I knew he wouldn't go after Max anymore. I felt it through him. That's why I made a hole in the memory of his, where he collected Maxine's.

But I don't know how I'd escape this. If I had to escape him, I need to break the bond between us first.
"You're just as weak, fragile and broken as everyone of them...and you will submit to me." He said.
I began losing air as the veins choked me. His palm was straight at my face. Controlling my body.

I felt my head lift up, my eyes roll back. This is the end of me.
I felt something pull inside of me. Like nerve pulling to the inside.
Before he could kill me, he flew back releasing me.

I choked and coughed.

I stood up making my way out. It was El. But what's she doing here?
"Hi" she said throwing him off to he benches.
"Fuck. El?" I said running to her side.
"He still has Max. He's making you think he doesn't." El said as if she knew everything that's been going on.
"We defeat this son of a bitch then. Also, I may not be much of a help." I said since I've gotten weaker

He pushed himself out as he threw El. I used my power to hold him back. But he threw both of us apart.
I landed on the board. My head hit on the lanf.

Max suddenly emerged as he held El on the air. But he knew it. He threw her away. I stood my ground and tried to stop him. The more powerful my energy was the powerful he sent back. He pulled me to him and held me by the neck, choking.

I saw El, who was hanging mid air, choking too.
"You will be punished, princess." He said as he put me into aa trance. My eyes trembled as I saw Eddie, he was being surrounded by the bats, he was in the middle of thousands of them. He can't take all that.