Chapter 8

I followed the blood trails to the laundry room. This place smelling like shit. The whole house I mean. A lot of chemicals and spoilt food.
We saw pieces of rope.

"Mrs Driscoll. She said she had to go back. What if, he's taking the flayed people somewhere?" Nancy asked.
How many more are there?
"Somewhere he didn't want us to see." I said looking at El.
"Wait, you can see things too?" Nancy asked.
"It happens in my dreams. I cannot move or shout but I can see and hear stuff. And I saw Billy take Heather somewhere and heard her scream." I said.
"Bad screams" El finished.
"Stop saying that, please" max said.

"Then how do we find it?"
"Mrs. Driscoll. If she wants to go back so badly, why don't we let her?" Will said.
"That's brilliant." I said as we all walked ahead.
I grabbed a few stuff from the house before we left.
This time everyone got in the car except me and drove off to the hospital.

We decided to sneak in as the reception lady was in the phone. But yea, she caught us.
She strictly said 2 people at a time.
"You guys stay." I said before going off to the emergency staircase.
I ran upstairs. But before I could go to their room, I saw him. Heather's dad. He was waiting for them outside. And another man was looking at me straight in the eye.

"Hello there, are you lost?" He asked walking towards me
"GUYS!" I screamed seeing those two come outside running. I held the door opened and closed sut as they passed.

"C'mon c'mon." Johnathan said as we three ran down. Oh come on isn't coming up enough cardio? We got into the nearest floor and I ran straight forward. Everyone in this floor were dead. Fucking dead. I tried the intercom no use. Nancy pulled into another ward and said the phone was ringing.

I grabbed the nearest stand as the two stood behind me.
"C'mon pick up!" Nancy yelled frustrated.
Glass shattered revealing the man from before.
"I'm here for you Nancy Drew." He said with this creepy smile.
I swung a bit on his face
"Ow." He said sarcastically throwing me off. I landed on my feet and grabbed another rod.

I hit him in his head as he was beating the shit out of Johnathan.
"Fight me, you piece of shit." I said swinging the rid at his neck throwing him off.
"Aster!" Nancy called out as she looked at Johnathan.
I grabbed the small sized knife I took from Heather's kitchen and sliced his throat.

"You bitch!" He said as he ran after me. I started running outside and towards the room farthest from them so I could get this bastard down.
He gripped my jacket, I removed it and threwed it off.
"Yoo Hoo." He said searching for me.
I really hope Johnathan and Nancy left.

I hid behind the cabinets crouched down.
"Where are you little birdie." His voice was close. I was about to stand up but he pulled me and threw me across the room.
I grabbed the fire extinguisher and was swung at his nose.
He knocked back a few steps and pushed me too.

I took the cylinder and then swung at him in full force, knocking his ass out.
"Go to hell!" I screamed before walking to bathroom.
That bastard managed to get me. I saw the mirror as blood oozed from my back due to a huge piece of glass.
I felt all the memories come in.
"So this is it?"  I said before falling lump on the floor

---------------------------------------------------------

Nancy and Jonathan stared in utter shock as the goo like flesh moving. The man who ran behind Aster joined him to form something entirely new. The flayer.

"Aster." Nancy cried
"She's...no...no...no she's not..no." Johnathan cried in disbelief. He picked up her jacket from the floor and looked at each other.
The two ran away crying thinking about the loss and scared for their life.

They locked themselves in the room and looked at each other.
"This cant be it. She can be dead, Nancy. No.no." Jonathan cried.
"I'm sorry." She tried hugging him.
Soon the creature slammed the door. Shrieking. With one last slam the door broke open. Just as they thought they'd die, the creature shrieked in what sounded like pain and was thrown apart revealing the kids.