13✧.*

(HISTORIA'S POV)

THE LAST THING I RE CALL BEFORE WAKING UP IS MEDICS RUSHING TO MY AID IN THE ARENA BEFORE I BLACK OUT

Moments before that though I could remember helping Kane after the arena exploded. He had cuts and he was pretty shaken up from what I could remember. Clinging to me the second I came to him. I'm just hoping they're getting medics over to the tributes.

From where I laid I could feel I was in a bed. Looking around I see more with my classmates in them, I can tell we were at the hospital. I see Vespara the bed two down from mine. She looked in pretty bad shape. I try sitting up before someone speaks to me.

"Historia, you're awake." My grandma says rushing to my side.

"How long was I out for?" I ask.

"A day." She says taking a seat right next to my bed. "How are you feeling honey?"

"Pretty okay." I say.

Then Delta and Kane hit my mind again. We're they to okay? I didn't see Delta anywhere trying to get Kane some help. A worry hits me that maybe she gotten badly injured or even a worst thought, death.

"Is Delta alright?" I ask her.

"Only a Little beaten up but she's okay." My grandma puts her hand on top of mine. "I saw it on the news."

"Kane too?" I ask.

"A little worst than Delta, but he's alive." She sighs.

I breath out in relief of this news. I hear a door open and I turn my head. Coming from the door was Coriolanus's cousin Tigris. I spoken to her a couple of times, and I remember my grandma getting a dress from her. As she walks down she notices me.

"Oh Historia, glad to see you recover." She says stopping infront of my bed.

"Thank you, here to see Coriolanus?" I ask her.

"Yes indeed." She says. "He hasn't woken up unfortunately."

"I'm sure he will, hoping for the best." I say to her.

"Thank you, you too." She says with a smile and walking off to where Coriolanus was put.

I hear the capital anthem playing and look to see a small television in the room playing. On it, it showed Lucky who stood in front of the capital seal. He started to talk about the bombing in the arena. The capital is saying it was a rebel bombing. Then he states that how excited he was for the interviews for the tributes tomorrow.