10 ✧.*

(HISTORIA'S POV)

"YOU MAY NOW BEGIN

"YOU MAY NOW BEGIN."

.*

Highbottom says to us before walking out of the room. Today was the day where we would have fifteen minutes with out tribute to discuss strategy and after view the arena. Everyone was sat with there tribute, where the tributes were handcuffed to the table.

After Highbottom left I look to Delta who was already looking at me. She looked tired, but I couldn't blame her. They put her and the others in a cage and made them sleep in the floor. I thought of sneaking off the night prior to give her maybe a blanket. But I don't know if that's allowed or not.

"I'm-I'm sorry about your classmate." Delta speaks.

"It's alright." I say, then grabbing the note pad and paper on the table. "I wasn't really her friend but it kinda hurts still to know she's not with us no more."

Delta simply nods her head.

"Uh anyway." I say taking the note pad in one hand and the pen in the other. "For starters, how did you sleep last night?"

"Not that great, the ground wasn't comfortable." She says. "And it was little cold."

"And again, I'm sorry their making you stay in that cage." I say.

"It ain't you fault." She says. "Kane and Dill slept relatively good, that's kinda all that matters."

Delta then looks to the left of her where Kane was sat with Gaius, Causing me to look over as well. Gaius kept going on and on about how Kane should ditch his fellow partner and Allies. To go hide somewhere in the arena and wait it out.  Which to me wasn't a good idea. I've seen the arena in the pass few years, it was made to be impossible to hide in. Made like that so the killings would happen faster and quicker. While Gaius was talking, Kane had made eye contact with me. I give him a gentle smile and little wave, he also does the same.

"Kane, focus." Gaius tries to get Kane's attention back on him.

"Gaius, maybe to get him to have your attention you should at least get to know him." I say.

"From what I remember I don't think they called you to be his mentor." Gaius says to me in a stern demeanor.

"It's fine, what were you saying again?" Kane says in a saddened tone to Gaius.