7 ✧.*

(DELTA'S POV)

"WHAT DID THAT CAPITAL GIRL AND WEATHER MAN NEED?"

Reaper asks me as I walk back to where him, Dill, and Kane sat.

"Well the man wanted to know more about me, don't know why." I say.

"Acting as if they really care about us." Reaper says with a scoff.

"Believe me, I wanted nothing more than to strangle that man from between the bars." I say, following little laughs from Kane and Dill.

"Oh and my mentor brought me some food, I'm starting to like her a bit." I say pulling the food Historia gave me. "Kane here."

I hand Kane a biscuit the girl gave to me. Kane took it from my hands and started to eat. Really thinking about it we haven't ate since the reaping. Which was about two days ago I think?

"And are you hungry to Dill?" I ask the girl.

She looked up at me and nodded. I bend down to her and handed her some food. She took it and gave me a smile following a thank you. As she started to eat I turned to Reaper and handed out a biscuit to him.

"I'm not hungry." He says.

"I know good and well you and everyone of us here are, take it." I say to him.

He looked at me in hesitation before taking it from my hands. He nodded at me as thanks and even smiled a bit. I smiled back and took a seat next to Kane, who was happily eating.

"I like your mentor, she's nice." Kane says looking at me.

"She really is isn't she?" I say to him.

"Do you think my mentor will be as nice as her?" Kane asks me.

"I hope so kid." I say patting his shoulder.

After eating I tried to get a better look at some of the other tributes we will have to face in the arena. Some were already looking at us, probably because of the food. To think of it everyone of us here haven't had something to eat in those two days being in a train car, and some spent in this cage.

I felt eyes burning into the side of my head so I looked over to see that girl Coral glaring at me. In her hands she was playing with a stick. It felt like any second she would charge at me and stab me with it. She was honestly a little scary. As I turn away from the red head's gaze, Dill started to cough really hard.