6 ✧.*

"HISTORIA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Coriolanus says rushing to my side. I still couldn't keep my eyes off the several other ones observing us and the other tribute like we were some animals in the zoo. The other thing i couldn't stop thinking about was Delta.

"Im okay Coriolanus, thank you for asking." I say as he said offers a hand and I take it gladly.

As Coriolanus pulled me up my eyes immediately went around the whole zoo in search of Delta. I saw Babette sitting with her partner and the kids from seven, and also seeing the little girl I saw cry on screen when she was reaped. I believe her name was Pippa.

My eyes finally landed on her as she stood next to a sitting Kane by two trees in the cage. I also noticed Reaper and Dill not far away from the two. Reaper stood leaning on the tree while little Dill sat across from him on the other tree.

"Hello in there!" Lucky yells to me and Coriolanus.

"Ma'am! Sir! Yes you two!" He yells out. "What Are you doing in there, we're live!"

He says while pointing his microphone to us. I look to Coriolanus as he had a scared expression, or maybe embarrassment on his face. Before I could say a word to him Lucy Gray comes over, grabs his arm and says something to him.

"Own it." She says to him.

He looks at her and back at the camera crew. His eyes then falls on me and back on Lucy Gray.

"Lucy Gray, would you like to meet my neighbors." He says to her and putting the white rose she once held into her dark hair.

They both looked at eachother with Lucky yelling at them and me for either of us to come over. I watch as Coriolanus walks with Lucy Gray to the front and start to talk to Lucky. I guess it was time to go talk to go to Delta and give her and Kane the food. I then make my way over to the spot where they posted up at.

As I walked over I noticed Reaper glaring at me once I stepped close to them. My steps loud enough for Delta to immediately look up at me from where she stood.

"Hi there Mentor." She says leaning off the walk and crossing her arms at me.

"Are you alright Delta?" I ask her.

"Sure, you can say that." She says. "I should ask you the same thing."

"I'm very much alright." I say.

"Now you over there! Ma'am! Could we also meet your tribute aswell?" I hear Lucky shout.

"It's up to you Delta, only if you want to." I say to her, not wanting to make her do anything she doesn't want to.

"I mean I'll do it, but only to shut that man up." She says with a laugh.

I offer my hand to Delta as Lucky waited patiently for us to get up there. She hesitated once again but then took my hand into hers. I could feel how tense she was as we walked closer and closer to Lucky and his crew.

"Here you are, now tell me your name and tributes." Lucky says to me holding the microphone up to the bars.

"Well my name is Historia Grant, and my wonderful tribute here is Delta from district nine." I say pointing to Delta as I spoke.

"Hello." Delta says to Lucky and the camera crew.

"Tell me Delta, what is it Like out in district nine?" Lucky says pointing his microphone to Delta.

"Hang on, why should I tell you that when I don't even know who you are?" Delta questions Lucky, causing a snicker from me.

"Seriously stop laughing, it's not my fault the districts don't have televisions!" Lucky whispers to the camera guy who laughed.

"Now I'm Lucky Flickerman, the lovely weather man and magician of the capital." He says, while Delta simply nods to his statement.

"Well Lucky Flickerman, life out there to me is alright, especially the sight of the wheat fields when the sun starts to rise." Delta says. "Not a lot to do other than work in the fields, since our district has pretty strict peacekeepers."

"But we still manage to have fun here and there." Delta says.

"That sounds very interesting! Now one question for your mentor, why did you come in here with your tribute?" Lucky says now talking to me. "I already spoken to your classmate over there about it but not you."

"I just simply wanted to escort and greet her, I thought I would be rude if I didn't." I say to him.

"Well it was very nice getting to know Mrs Delta from nine and your Mrs Grant! But it looks like our time is up." Lucky says looking behind us.

I look behind to see two sets of peacekeepers walking into the cage. Probably to take me and Coriolanus back to the academy. We'd probably gotten ourselves in a lot of trouble for this..

"Oh! And before I go." I say turning to Delta and getting the food out of my bag.

"Thought you and Kane are hungry, so I had my grandma make you some food." I say handing it out to her.

"All of this is for us?" She says looking down at the food and then at me.

"Yeah, I hope you guys like it." I say to her, looking behind me seeing the peacekeepers fast approaching.

"Looks like I have to head back, it was very nice meeting you Delta." I say to her, and before I tried to walk away Delta grabbed me by my upper arm.

"Thank you, for the food." She says to me. "And thank you for thinking about Kane."

"My pleasure, I'll try to come back after my class ends at the academy." I say and as I knew it one of the sets of peacekeepers grabbed me and started to escort me out.