Ch 31: A Party

Date: February, 2024

Maverick's Pov

Saderan Empire: Imperial Gardens

Princess Pina, the Japanese Foreign Affairs Minister Kōji Sugawara, the USMC A 5-Star General, Russian Navy Admiral Maksim Mesha, and Chinese Senator Khan Wheng are throwing a party for pro-peace Imperial Senators and Nobles

Princess Pina, the Japanese Foreign Affairs Minister Kōji Sugawara, the USMC A 5-Star General, Russian Navy Admiral Maksim Mesha, and Chinese Senator Khan Wheng are throwing a party for pro-peace Imperial Senators and Nobles. Hopefully to show them that the Americans, Japanese, Chinese, and Russians don't want this war to increase drastically.

Or in the politicians case, make the public think otherwise.

We've been instructed to assist with this party and formally introduce to The Empire. Itami, Han, Svetlana and I move to the courtyard to brief 5th Recon on our mission here.

Häyhä: Attention!*salutes* Officers present!

Oh, and Itami's wearing Imperial clothing and Han, Svetlana and I still wearing our gear the whole team both Americans, Japanese, Chinese, and Russians trying to hold back their laughter at how ridiculous he looks and Anthony, David, Sarah, and I just have a huge grin on our faces.

Kurata:*chuckles* You're lookin' good, sir!

Davis: Got that drip, sir!

Pavelovna: That outfit...

Ren: Just priceless.

Even Tomita is having difficulty holding back, we salute back at the Warrant Officer Häyhä.

Kuwabara: It uh...it looks good on you.

Itami: I know when you're lying to me.

Me:*sarcastically* Oh no, you look great Itami.

Itami: And I know when you're being sarcastic Mav.

Han: Uh... well it at least it look like it fits.

Then a boy shows up from behind at points a Itami.

Boy: Hey! Check out the biggest dork in the world!

Everyone stifles a laugh with Anthony and David biting their arms to not bust out as the boy's mother shows up and takes him away.