Names (Mepeman)

From Mepeman

Name: John Graystone

Nationally: American

JSDF or USMC: USMC

Age: 29

Hairstyle: Normal USMC haircut

Rank: 1st Lieutenant

Primary Weapon: Standard M4, standard ACOG and possibly the good ol EOtech, PEQ-15 laser, vertical grip, silencer (on Stealth missions).

Secondary Weapon: M9 Beretta

Battle Scars: none

Love Interest: none, but a wife back home

Any Tattoos?(Americans): none

Habits?: Swearing

Specific person to kill: Neither, anything that's a threat to any or his squad

Favorite food: Taco, any kind of Taco

Backstory(By Mepeman): Graystone, he has a wife, yup, a childhood friend by the way, now wife, named Elena McAllister (Graystone) living in DC, working as some office lady, he's got a old brother in the Riker's Island since he's brother was involved in some gang's in Brooklyn and NY, never took drugs but shot at rival gangs as well as the PD, on bad relations with him but still he visits when he's got time, he gets pretty serious when shit goes down and for his experience on leading a squad since he was just some Sgt and as well a Platoon the time he was promoted to 1st LT and he was known to his men to his fine leadership.

Name: Nick Pusley

Nationally: Japanese-American (Mother is Japanese and father is American, born in the US)

JSDF or USMC: USMC

Age: 27

Hairstyle: Normal USMC haircut

Rank: First Sergeant

Primary Weapon: Standard M16A3 (Same attachments, like the ACOG and EOtech, PEG-15, Veru grip and silencer)

Secondary Weapon: Normal M9

Battle Scars: Bullet wound left shoulder (Wound from Afghanistan before being redeployed to japan)

Love Interest: none

Any Tattoos?(Americans): none

Habits?: Just staring at the ground when doing nothing, thinking deeply

Specific person to kill: Whoever started shit in Ginza

Favorite food: Pizza from the MREs, as well the Pizzas he can buy outside

Backstory(By Mepeman): Pusley has experience in combat back in Afghanistan, he was just some Corporal fighting alongside Graystone before and being commanded by Rafaki, got ambushed and got shot and it ain't very bad, Pusley's middle name is Nanakura and his mother is still alive yes, as well as his father back in Georgia just living normally and he doesn't talk about them a lot, he has a sister in Japan, she serves as a riflewoman in the SDF imma put the details later just wait, add her up, he doesn't have any relationship experiences but he's logical.

Name: Denis Rafaki

Nationally: African-American

JSDF or USMC: USMC

Age: 43

Hairstyle: He has no hair, head shiny

Rank: Cpt/ Captain

Primary Weapon: Standard M4 as always

Secondary Weapon: M45A1

Battle Scars: Screwed up left ear (Afghanistan, since he was still an LT)

Love Interest: None (he was dumped before causing him to have distrust on women due to how women are today)

Any Tattoos?(Americans): Three roses and a skull in the middle, on his back

Habits?: Smoking

Specific person to kill: The most important thing to kill, hostile officers, and Zorzal.

Favorite food: Salad

Backstory(By Mepeman): Rafaki was just a 2nd LT back in Iraq before, he got shot at a lot and nearly died from friendly fire twice in Iraq and once in afghanistan, lost 8 men in his platoon from one objective from an ambush in Iraq and when he already figures he's being cheated on before, and he's own neighbor, he's home told his ass that some other white dude came to his house and hears them bangin off course, called her and considered their relationship done, plus the white dude didn't knew the girl he was bangin which was Rafaki's wife had a husband which ended up dumping her too, pretty sad yeah, and a few years after when Afghanistan came in and getting promoted to Cpt., he said farewell to his old men since they got promoted to other ranks, transferred to other units and deployed on the bases on the mainland, and some going home, he got assigned to 1st Deep Recon, which is where Pusley and Graystone is.

Name: Kiyo (Nanakari) Pusley

Nationally: Japanese-American (Mother is Japanese and father is American, born in the US)

JSDF or USMC: JGSDF

Age: 25

Hairstyle: Short

Rank: Leading Private

Primary Weapon: Standard issue Howa Type-89, or Howa type-64 due to budget cuts.

Secondary Weapon: Minebea 9mm Pistol AKA P220

Battle Scars: none

Love Interest: none yet, maybe some dude in Falmart.

Habits?: Reading

Specific person to kill: Just the thing she would rather do is go gun ho and kill anyone bad due to her trigger finger.

Favorite food: Ramen

Backstory(By Mepeman): Kiyo is an SDF soldier and she has no combat experienced yet, didn't want to go to the US and maybe join the Corps, but she said no, instead she joined the SDF, and she lives all by herself off course mostly playing some video games and she's no geek, she knows some anime stuff, she doesn't like long hairs so she just wants it short so she won't have a hard time trying to maintain a long one, she has some fetish about demi-humans, and some gay novels, she was stationed in Okinawa which was where her big bro Nick is, as well where my other OCs are too.