Your first kiss

C/n:Crush name

F/n:Friend name

------------------------------------------------------------

You were usually pretty quiet, but one of the girl in the popular group happened to befriend you and invited you to your first high school party. 

You was ecstatic, because C/n was in her friend group and you knew he would be there. You decided to wear a short black skirt with a corset top. It was the only thing you owned that you thought might make you fit in with them.

F/n invited me in and introduced me to all of her friends, including C/n. He seemed to look at you longer than everyone else, which made you super self CONSCIOUS 

To your surprise, all the girls were super nice and tried super hard to make you fit in,except one. She was pretty with long blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a super revealing outfit which  covered next to nothing.

 Also she clung to C/n and kept on flirting with him. You felt nauseous while looking at her flirting with C/n .

'He already has a girlfriend and she is so pretty.'*sigh*'I am nothing compared to her' you thought

Some guy yelled suggesting everybody to play Truth or Dare. "That's lame, let's play spin the bottle."Blond girl suggested and everyone gasped in excitement, but not me.

You weren't  sure if you wanted to give your first kiss one of these guys. All the girls pushed forward my friend who originally invited me and she confidently spun the bottle in the middle of the circle of guys.

You held your breathe, and it landed on some other guy. She kissed him swiftly with no sweat,and you were jealous of her boldness

After a few more rounds,no guy had landed on you, thank god. But the guys then pushed C/n forward and whispered. He nervously spun the bottle and I secretly wished and hoped it landed on me. Somehow, it landed between me and the pretty blond girl who was clung to C/n when you arrived  . "Pick!" One of the guys shouted and you sighed sadly. 

You were sure he'd pick her. 

"Ofcourse he's gonna pick me and not this stupid newbie. I bet she doesn't even know how to kiss"The Blondie said

You looked at the ground and fiddled with your fingers, but I heard someone clear their throat in front of you. You looked up and your eyes met with that of your crush.

"Come on Y/n."He said 

You were shocked and you looked towards blondie to see she went away in anger.You couldn't believe that C/n would choose you. You then again looked at C/n

"Hey. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know? I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." He said concern masking his face

"No, C/n, it's okay, really. It's just...I've never kissed anyone before." You mumbled under your breath so no one could hear you and looked at the ground.

C/n walked closer to you, placing a finger under your chin and tilting your head up, forcing you to make eye contact. You hoped that he couldn't see the blush on your cheeks since it was kinda dark inside the party

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just relax, okay? It's only me. You don't have to be nervous. If you don't want this just tell me alright" His hand moved from your chin to your cheek, rubbing your face with his thumb. You placed your hands on his chest, gripping his hoodie lightly between your fingers.

"No. I do wanna kiss you" You mumbled, embarrassed

"I'm honored to be your first kiss." He smiled.

*Swoon*

Your close proximity made you nervous. Was this really about to happen? Were you about to give your first kiss to C/n? You couldn't help but overthink the situation. You may have been over reacting. It was just a kiss, right?

C/N began to lean in, pressing his forehead to yours. He puts his one hand around your waist, pulling your bodies closer together. His nose nudges yours and his eyes begin to flutter shut, yours soon following. A few moments later his lips are pressed against yours.

You barely tense, enough for C/N to notice. He slightly pulls away, his lips still brushing yours. 

"It's okay, don't be nervous." He mutters before kissing you once again.

 You finally relax into his touch, reciprocating the kiss. You can feel his heart pounding almost as fast as yours. Your hands move off of his chest and to his neck, your fingers tangling in his hair. The nervous feeling in your chest quickly disappeared as you slowly became more comfortable. C/N grips your hips tighter, pulling you as close to him as possible. You never wanted this moment to end.

A quiet groan escapes C/N's mouth as he presses his lips harder against yours. The only thing that can be heard is the sound of your lips connecting . You swore that if you listened close enough, you could hear your heart pounding through your chest.

Soon enough you heard your friends cheering and hooting

"Get a room you two"someone shouted and C/N pulled away. 

He nervously looked at you, trying to gauge your reaction. "Was that okay?" He asked, his hand still cupping your cheek.

You couldn't stop the smile that grew on your face.

"It was perfect."

A wide grin covered his face as he looked down at you. Before you knew it, his lips were pressed to yours for the second time. You giggled, leaning into his touch.

"Come on, let's ditch this party and i'll take you back home" He said and you nodded and he took you back home

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter

Pls do comment and Dm me for more ideas since i'm out of them :)

--------------------------------------------------