Jealous Crush

Seated with a short and tight dress at the family gathering with the family of C/n , you talk to his brother. You two have been flirting all evening which is perfect since you and C/n had a fight and you want to annoy him a bit.

You laugh about his jokes, twirl you hair with your fingers and touch him while looking at C/n now and then.C/n is glaring at you, showing that your plan is working. You both have feelings for each other but no one has told the other one yet.

"I have to go to the toilet, I'll be right back" you smile and leave to go to the toilets.

"Who do you think you are Y/n?" You hear C/n say as you arrive the bathroom.

You turn around and smirk. "Don't fucking smirk at me like that"He backs you up to the wall behind you.

"Stop flirting with him Y/n. I'm serious" he demands. 

"No" you look up at him.

You then suddenly feel his strong hand on your neck, pressing you more against the wall behind you.

"Still no?" He asks. "Yes" you say stubborn.

He tightens his grip on your neck, making it hard to breathe. "Stop flirting with him" he commands again.

"Make me" you say through gritted teeth.

"I will" and with that he smashes his lips on yours, kissing you deep. You didn't even realize that the kiss got so intense.

"Jump" he says so you do. You wrap your legs around his waist and your hands land on his neck. His hands on your ass. He walks into a room and lays you down on a bed. You both started making out.

Suddenly you hear C/n brother knocking the door asking you both to come and watch movie downstairs.

"You never do that again Y/n. I like you a lot and if I see you flirting with any male that isn't me the consequences won't be good. Got it baby girl?" C/n say

"Yes C/n." You say, while panting since you were a little out of breath from the intense make out session. "And I like you a lot too C/n"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment some more ideas you wanna see.........

I take request anytime

:)