hungry

the voices the fucking voices bruh.. okay im gonna write this and publish it then were never talking about this ever again

GENERAL CW:

smut [obviously]
humanized
testy gives fan the gawk gawk 3000

-

Parties were a regular thing at Hotel OJ. Though they were usually led by Lightbulb, Test Tube never really went. This time, Lightbulb convinced her into coming. She promised something "interesting".

Test Tube couldn't turn down "interesting!"

So there she sat, at the bar in Hotel Oj. Test Tube wasn't much of a drinker, but why not. Oj, a tall man with orange hair and formal wear, walked up to her.

"What would you like?" He asked her.

Test Tube twirled her green hair in her finger. "Something light, but not sweet."

"On it" Oj told her, turning around.

He came back with a glass of.. something. Test Tube shrugged and took a drink. It was exactly what she wanted. "Thank you, Oj." She told him.

"No problem." With that, he walked off. [this is not orangetube!!!!1!]

She sat at the bar for awhile. Until Fan came and sat next to her.

"Hey testyy" He said.

"Hi Fan." She responded, taking another drink.

"Wheres Oj?" Fan asked.

As if on cue, he appeared. "What would you like?"

"That was fast..?" Fan looked at him, then shrugged. "Something sweet."

Oj nodded and mixed up something for him. Eventually, he turned around and presented Fan with a pink and blue drink. "Its cotton candy." Oj smiled.

"Thanks!" Fan said, taking a drink.

"Is it enjoyable?" Test Tube asked.

"Absolutely!" Fan answered.

- WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many drinks later.-

Fan and Test Tube stumbled into her lab. They held eachother in their arms, while kissing passionately.

Test Tube took control. Her tounge explored Fan's mouth, analyzing everything. The taste, the texture.. His weird noises.

As they continued to scramble around, Test Tube led fan towards the sleeping place she had here. Since she wasn't fond of staying at the hotel, she had a room in the lab.

Test Tube opened the door, and pushed Fan onto her bed. She got a squeak from him in return. Breaking the kiss, she looked down at him.

"Would you like-" She started.

"Hell. Yes." Fan interrupted.

Almost instantly, Test Tube rammed her lips to his. The kiss was sloppy and shorter than the last one, but just as lust filled.

She broke the kiss and moved his head to the side, giving her full access to his neck.

"Hey Testy?" Fan asked, quietly.

"Yes?" She paused.

"Are you gonna close the door?

"We have the lab to ourselves. Plus, isn't it exhilarating to do this with the slim chance someone could see?"

"Depends who it is."

"Valid"

"You can keep going."

With that, Test Tube continued to lick his neck. Stopping occasionally to kiss and suck at it. She left marks, they weren't dark but were definitely there.

She poked at the hem of his hoodie, asking for permission. When she felt him nod, she slithered her hand up to his chest. She rested her hand on his heart, feeling it beat.

Test Tube pulled away from his neck and looked at him. "Let's get these out of the way, yeah?" She asked.

"Sure." Fan answered quietly.

Separately, they stripped themselves. Fan looked at the girl before him, he never thought he could see this.

Test Tube smiled before pushing him back down onto the bed. "You ready for this?"

"Lets do it!" Fan said, this time with enthusiasm.

"Say 'red' if you want me to stop." She told him, he nodded.

Slowly, she lowered her face down to his member. It wasn't a 12 incher or anything, but enough to get a girl off.
It's not like she cared.

Test Tube took the shaft into her hands and brought her mouth to it. She gave the tip a tiny, experimental lick.

"mph-" Fan almost moaned out, but he slapped his hand over his mouth. Jee, he was a light weight.

She shrugged it off and started to take the tip into her mouth. Earning another, more desperate, muffle from Fan. Test Tube slowly took it in.

Every little movement made Fan loose it. The lab filled with muffled moans. They echoed, considering her lab was quite empty.

She swirled her tongue around it, gradually taking it deeper into her mouth.

Once she had as much as possible, she started to bob her head on it.

"T-Test-yy~" Fan moaned out. He roughly grabbed onto her hair with his free hand.

Test Tube continued to abuse his dick, and boy, he loved it. His moans continued to pour out. As she got rougher, it was harder and harder to keep it in.

She pulled it out a bit and started to abuse the tip. This drove him crazy!

"i-Im- IM CL-OSE..!~" Fan screamed, his voice cracking.

After a few more licks, he couldn't contain it. His white liquid flowed out and into Test Tube's mouth.

She pulled back and swallowed it.

"I hope that was okay." She said.

Fan was still panting. "It was perfect." He muttered.

This made Testy smile. "So.. are we a thing now? or something else?"

Fan sat up. "I'd like to be a 'thing'." He said, using air quotes around the word 'thing.'

-

okay this is probably so bad and not how you do that but im a lesbian so i wouldn't know

like i said, never speaking about this, ever.