crime and punishment

hey losers im alive!! i havent killed myself yet so yippee for not killing myself! yeah idk this is based on a drawing i made. basically fan is fucking himself and testy finds him. pretty average loser stuff.

cw:
humanized
test tube is the dom ever
fan is a fucking bottom bc ofc he is.
yeah idk.
kinky?? i guess??

~

fans day was boring, and his girlfriend had been busy. she said she had a new experiment in the works, and that he wasnt allowed to see it. so here he was, alone in his room and missing his girlfriend.

paintbrush was out doing who knows what, probably lightbulb, so he was extra alone.

that just means theres no one around to bother him! he thought to himself, smiling in triumph.

fan slid off his bed and opened his bedside table. inside the drawer was a neon green dildo, and some lube. he definitely didnt have a reason for choosing green. nope!

grabbing both these items he stood up and tossed them onto his bed. he quickly got to work with stripping himself. first his shirt, then his pants.

fully nude, he sat on his bed and grabbed the bottle of lube he had. fan popped open the bottle with his teeth and squirted a little dollop onto his fingers.

he swirled it around to warm it up a bit, before positioning himself on his knees with his chest to his bed.

he slowly trailed his hand up his body until he reached his ass. he quickly got to work and traced his rim with one finger before sliding it in.

he stretched himself out a bit before decided he was ready, and pulled out his fingers.

fan snatched the dildo and a bit more lube. he doused the toy before positioning it behind himself and slowly pushing in.

he whined when he felt it first enter, and moaned as it went deeper. after waiting just a bit, he started to thrust it in and out.

"f-fuck!" he moaned. he wished it were test tube, instead of some toy from spencers.

fan continued to thrust the toy in and out of himself, his thrusting getting sloppier and sloppier by the second.

he sat up onto the toy so he could multitask. quickly, he wrapped his wet hand around his member while continuing to bounce on the toy.

right as he did, he heard something.

a click..

his head shot up, and he stared at the figure, panicking.

"am i interrupting something?" the green haired figure asked, lowly.

test tube adjusted her glasses and closed the door behind her. she walked over to his bed at looked at her lover. "you couldn't wait?" she asked.

"..no.." fan replied, softly.

she cupped his face in her hands. "dirty boy."

he just stared at her, his face red as his hair.

"you remember the rules, dont you puppy?" she inquired, menacingly smiling at him.

he nodded.

"come on,  you were so bold in breaking our little rules.. and now you cant respond to me?" testy teased.

"i..im sorry.." he said, gently.

"sorry for what?"

"im sorry for touching myself without your permission."

"good boy" she said, resting her hand on his thigh. "but i don't think a sorry will cut it. i believe a punishment is in order."

fan gulped. he wasn't genuine afraid of her, infact, he found this arousing, but he was still an awkward idiot. "yes ma'am.." he said.

"good." she said, picking him up and positioning him doggy style on his bed.

"did you finish?"

"..no"

"atleast you have some decency." she scoffed, quickly pulling the dildo out of him. this made him moan and she could see his legs quiver.

she bent over and gave him a kiss, a quick one, but it was still a kiss. "you have to be quiet, jeebweezer." she said, playfully.

"sorry" he muttered, putting his hand over his mouth.

"its alright love" she said, lovingly, before quickly turning around. test tube threw his toy on his bed and rested her hand on one of his ass cheeks.

"lets see.." she said, thinking. "how many was it for touching yourself?"

"f-five" fan muttered.

"oh right! thank you for reminding me" testy said.

she bent over and whispered to fan, "are you alright? should we stop?" she asked, gently.

"no its okay.. keep going" he said, awkwardly smiling.

"alright love" she said giving him another quick kiss before standing back up behind him.

lifting up her hand, she slapped his ass with fierce.

fan squeaked under her. he could feel himself getting closer, he was already almost done when testy found him.

she rested her hand where she hit him, giving him a quick break before slapping him again. repeat cycle 3 more times.

she was on her last one, and her silly boy was in shambles underneath her. test tube quickly raised her hand in the air and brought it down as fast as she could..

she heard a loud slap, but also something else.

testy looked down at her boyfriend and noticed he was shaking, and on his bedsheets was a white liquid.

atleast his bedsheets are white so you cant see stains?

"awwh, naughty boy." she said, putting her hand on his back.

"i couldn't keep it in.. please forgive me$ fan pleaded.

test tube thought about it before making a decision. "just clean it up" she said.

fan nodded and quickly crawled off his bed. he bent down to where he soiled his bedsheets and began to lick up his mess.

testy was sitting next to him, her hand on his head. he made quick work of cleaning, and soon he had lapped up whatever wasn't soaked up by the sheets.

"good boy" test tube said, giving him a kiss on his cum laced mouth.

blah blah blah aftercare [after care is very important i just dont wanna write it and my hands hurt]

~

jesus fuck my hands hurt. anyways heres some food for my beloved readers. so yay! enrichment! this is poorly written but so is everything else in this fuckfest of a book so wtv.