i'll b ur 1-up girl!

I KNOW I SAID ID NEVER DO THIS AGAIN... but i cant resist. must.. write.. porn..

anyways expect more smut from me im getting more comfortable on wattpad [aka im no longer afraid of my girlfriend seeing these and trying to murder my ass over it.] [i broke up with her so now im free!]

CW:
smut
humanized

basically fan playing an 18+ visual novel and test tube finds him

~

The words "PARTIEPOP" [huniepop spinoff bc im an idiot.] flashed onto fan's pc screen. he LOVED this game. one of the main girls, mizuko, reminds him of his girlfriend.... she's his favorite.

"oh baby.." the voice said in his headset. oh fuck. he thought to himself, a visual of a girl with long hair and glasses, splayed out on a bed covered in.. liquid, flashed onto the screen. testy would look so cute like that...

test tube walked into the room where fan had his pc, but of course, he didnt notice her since he was locked in on getting that full combo on the fictional girls pussy.

she walked up behind him, watching. testy knew he had questionable games, but she never saw it for herself. its quite.. detailed?

watching as the screen lit up with flowers and hearts, the words "COMPLETE" appeared on her screen.

that was her queue.

fan jolted up as he felt hands on his shoulder. turning around he saw his girlfriend.

"TESTY-" he yelled, startled. he turned to his pc and tried to cover the lewd images with his hands. she giggled at this.

"how inappropriate" she said, teasing him.

"shhhHh" fan hissed as he quickly closed the game, then paused. "...i forgot to save."

test tube patted his back, "its okay! you can always do it again when we're done"

"huh-" he asked, looking at her. "when were.. done?"

test tube raised her eyebrow, pointing at the tent in his shorts. "that give you a hint?"

fan looked down before flushing. "oh! uh- yeah.. it does."

"good" test tube whispered. she quickly put her face to his, snaking her arms around his waist. "lets do this.. player two?" she said, awkwardly adding the last part.

this. this got fan going crazy. "yeah.. lets do this" he smiled.

she pulled fan in by the waist, having to lean down a bit to kiss him since she was taller than him.

fan ran his hands up her back, under her shirt. he opened his mouth slightly, granting testy permission to explore him.

she could taste something, slightly sour.. probably the energy drink he had on his desk. pushing this discovery to the side, she twirled their tounges together.

test tube slowly pushes fan back down onto his gaming chair. she slowly pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva separating them.

"could i?" she asks, tugging on his shorts with her finger.

"y-yeah.." fan mumbled.

she smiled, sliding down his shorts [and by extention his boxers] to reveal his cock. it jumped out like a spring.

taking this as a challenge, test tube slowly grabbed it. this earned a sharp gasp from the boy. she bent it down slightly, putting the tip into her mouth.

fan gasped, grabbing test tubes hair with one of his hands. he used the other to cover his mouth.

she slowly took in more and more of it, swirling her tongue around it.