feral

request by Nuclear_Waste69 !

cw:
petplay [?]
badly written bondage
idk what else.

~

with her hands tied above her head, test tube was at the mercy of her boyfriend. Fan wanted to try to dom tonight, so she let him have his moment. she couldnt lie, being under him was more arousing than she gave him credit for.

fan continued to tie her up, her legs being spread and tied to the bed frame to keep her open. he looked up at her, gently. "are they too tight?"

"no, theyre fine" she replied, smiling.

fan simply nodded. he climbed on top of her, grabbing her chin and making her look at him. "ive found my prey." he said, lowly.

testy gulped a bit, he had weird fantasies but fuck.. it was arousing to be his prey. his next victim.

"w-what are you gonna do to me..?" she whispered.

"firstly," he started, moving her head to the side. "im gonna claim my pet. everyone will know who you belong to." he finished, approaching her neck.

she inhaled sharply, feeling his tongue feel around her neck. he licked her until he found the perfect spot. he bit onto her, earning a gasp, and started to suck. he did a mixture of sucking and biting, aiming to leave the darkest mark he could manage.

he left.. 4 marks all around her neck.

"then maybe.. ill use you til you cant see straight. how bout that, bun?" he asked, smirking at her.

she stared at him, flustered. "id.. id like that." testy eventually said, quietly.

"good girl." fan said, lowly. he traced his hand down to her breasts, taking one in his hand.

testy moaned at this, despite being handled so roughly she felt like she was in heaven. she felt him take her other breast to his mouth.

fan bit her roughly, earning more moans. he would bite, then give a kiss to the area he abused. it was small, but something testy found sweet. despite his act, he cared about how she felt.

her hands couldnt be slapped over her mouth, so fan could hear her every moan and gasp.

fan let go of her, sitting up onto her stomach. he grabbed his dick and aimed it at her. "i wonder how much you can handle."

"im.. not sure"

"then lets see" he said, grinning. fan lifted himself up, presenting his length to his girlfriend. "suck."

test tube complied with his demand, sloppily taking his dick into her mouth. she heard fan moan at this, it was a little funny being able to hear the high-pitched moans shes used to despite being on bottom.

she swirled her tounge around his hard length as much as she could, getting it as wet as possible.

"good girl!" fan moaned.

when he felt he was sufficiently wettened, he pulled out of her mouth and crawled away. fan sat between her legs, which were still tied.

"so slutty!" he teased, looking at her exposed hole. she only looked away, whining.

"awww are you embarrassed?" he giggled, gently dragging his fingertips down her inner thighs.

testy whined, his hands making her twitch. he traced his hand to her cunt, looking up at her.

she nodded at him, then looked away again when she felt him open her up with his fingers.

he grabbed onto his dick and lined it up with her hole, slowly pushing it in.

"a-aaAh-" test tube moaned, loudly.

fan smirked at this, quickly pushing in fully. "moan for me, slut."

"oh fa-an!! please!" she cried.

"please what?"

"please fuck me! fuck me hard!" she screamed.

fan smiled, grabbing her thights and slowly pulling out a bit. then slamming into her.

"fAN-" testy wailed.

he continued to pound in and out of her, the both of them getting closer and closer.

fan slowed down a bit, so he could pull out but.. "no! breed me!" test tube screamed at him.

he paused, genuinely suprised. "o-okay..'" fan stammered, starting to go faster once more.

test tubes moans only continued to get louder, and more desperate. her legs shook violently when she felt herself reach her limit. "F-FAN I-" she stammered but couldn't finish her sentence.

fan felt her tighten around him, and warm liquid sputtered out. this was enough for him. he thrusted in one last time, before seed shot out of him and into her.

he let go of her thighs, and sat in her for a bit. testy was panting under him.

he slowly pulled out and kissed her, "good girl."

~

UUAAAHHH THIS IS SO FUCKING BAD UM GONNA SHOOT MYSELF IN THE BRAIN I SWEAR TO GYATT DUDE.