warm water

ty bot for  this idea!! TLDR: fantube bathtub sex!

CW:
SMUT!!
HUMANIZED.
PET NAMES!!

~

test tube had a bad habit of staying in her lab too long, she'd come home exhausted, and worn. Fan had a solution! he saw these relaxing, aesthetic baths on MeTok, and Testy would love one!

she usually comes home around 10, its 9:25.

Fan quickly scrambled to their shared bathroom. He quickly rinsed out the bathtub before plugging the drain and checking the water temperature. 

As the bath filled, he grabbed a random body wash. It was a cozy scent, cozy scents were test tubes favorite.

fan poured a bit of the soap down the running water to get some bubbles going. when he was done he closed the lid of the soap and continued to search.

he found lavender bath salts, and he decided to pluck some petals off some roses testy had gotten him. just for romantic effect! hell, he even dimmed the bathroom lights.

9:59.

10:00.

about five minutes later, test tube burst into their shared room. fan perked up when he heard her.

"testy!" he smiled, standing up to hug her.

test tube melted into his touch, obviously tired. "hi puppy."

fan grabbed test tubes items out of her hands and set them on the bed. "i have a surprise!"

testy looked at him, intrigued. "you do?"

"yes!" he exclaimed, grabbing her hand and almost dragging her to the bathroom.

before her eyes was a full bathtub, with some bubbles.. and rose petals? she thought this was sweet. the bathroom lights were dimmed to a cozy brightness.

"surprise!" said fan, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"thank you, pup" she smiled, patting his head. she could feel fans hands snake around her, pulling off her labcoat. she let him take it, but made sure he hung it up instead of putting it on the floor.

fan continued to gently strip her until she was only in her bra and underwear. a typical black set with nothing special. fan didnt mind that, she didnt need expensive outfits to look good! ..but it would be hot..

"ill let you do that" he said, moving away from test tube and starting to strip himself.

she seemed a little saddened by her loss of contact, but watched him as he threw off his clothes.

"ill let you do it" test tube told fan, almost seductively.

fan smiled at her sweetly, walking behind her again and trying to unclip her bra. he struggled.

"would you like me-"

"no! shhhh" fan cut her off, getting her bra to come undone. "see i did it"

"good job" test tube told him. before sharply inhaling when she felt his hands snake into her cups. he sat there, holding onto her boobs for a bit. before sliding her bra off of her and throwing it on the floor.

he wordlessly slid his hands down her sides, stopping at the hem of her panties. he paused, waiting for a go ahead. she gave him a curt nod before sliding them down her legs and discarding them.

fan snaked his arms around her again, holding her tight. "did you have a rough day?"

"i did" test tube sighed.

"i want to make you feel better." he whispered, he wasnt unfamiliar to initiating but was still awkward. [me as fuck.]

"is that so?" testy slyly asked, grabbing his hands. fan simply nodded. "then do it, make my night"

he smiled at her before scooping her up and carrying her over to the bathtub. he sat her on the edge, facing into the tub, while he sat in the water.

slowly trailing his fingers along test tubes thighs, he could almost feel her anticipation.

he slid his hands under her knees and quickly spread her legs. test tube slightly whined at this.

fan moved his head forward, softly biting her inner thigh. she gasped, sliding her hand into his hair. she didnt grab him, but was petting him in a way.

he continued to leave love bites as he got closer and closer to her cunt. even just feeling his breath on her was enough to make her go insane.

fan snaked his hand infront of him, sliding two into his mouth. he wet them with his tounge, just to be safe. then he pulled them out and pressed between her folds.

test tube softly moaned, you wouldn't notice unless you were her boyfriend. he looked up at her, once again nonverbally asking her permission.

she gave him a gentle nod before he slowly slid them inside. he waited a bit before slowly starting to move them in and out.

this made her softly moan, but he knew she could be louder than that. gradually speeding up his pace, he continued to reach as far as he could hoping to hit her sweet spot. [it worked! good for you fan!]

test tube continued to get louder as he went faster. he eventually slowed just a bit, and leaned back forward. fan pushed his tounge into between her lips, aiming for her clit.

this made her grab his hair. she was sensitive, despite easily dominating him.

he licked in slow circles, then got faster. and faster. his fingers were still pumping in and out, all while he continued to abuse her clit.

"f-fAn-" test tube choked out, you could hear in her voice that she was loving this.

he stopped, to hear what she had to say.

"im.. close.." she panted.

he mumbled in acknowledgment, which vibrated against her clit. she moaned a bit, before pausing and then moaning louder as he continued his abuse.

he could feel her legs shaking, until.. they relaxed. fan pulled his mouth away, but leaving his fingers in for good measure.

"you alright, love?" fan asked her sweetly.

"im.. great.." she told him, smiling.

he slid his fingers out of her, and licked her spill off of them. then he layed back and reached his arms out. "come here" he invited.

test tube slid into the water, and into fans arms. she layed her head on his shoulders as she traced the shape of his top surgery scars under the water.

he made her night, and she could get used to some after work stress relief.

~

does this even count as bath sex?? dawg idk. im literally like always only ever writing fan giving her head [or vise versa.] i need some real spice. do NOT be afraid to request some kinky shit bc i wanna write that but be fr im an idiot