Cover & Character Sketch

Akash Kumar Rajendran - A busy business man and CEO of AK sky scrapers

Akash Kumar Rajendran - A busy business man and CEO of AK sky scrapers. He is rough and tough in nature. But is he really the same both inside out?

Sandhya Krishnamoorthy - A very soft and fragile soul who is living with a hope in a corner of her heart. Her only strength is her passion and her friends.

Other characters:

Meera - Akash's Twin sister.

Harish - Meera's Husband.

Preethi - Akash's younger sister and kaavya's elder sister.

Pradeep - Preethi's husband and cousin of Akash

Kaavya - younger sister of Akash & Preethi
Rishi - Cousin of Akash.

Rajendran - Akash, Meera, Preethi & Kaavya's Father.

Narmadha - Akash, Meera, Preethi & Kaavya's Mother.

Sumithra & Selvakumar - Pradeep's parents, Sumithra is the younger sister of Rajendran

Indira & Jayakumar - Rishi's parents, Another younger sister of Rajendran.

Krishnamoorthy - Sandhya's Late father
Latha - Sandhya's Late mother

Sathish - Sandhya's best friend and cheer leader in her ups and downs who is one of the partners in the boutique.

Deepthi - Sandhya's best friend and partner in the boutique.

Hello Makkale...I am back with the another interesting story. Please so shower your love and support for 'From here to Eternity' as well.

A very special thanks to Jerry_Ak1606 for giving me such a beautiful cover for the story. Lets travel the roller coaster journey along with Akash & Sandhya.

Will meet you in the first chapter tomorrow Makkale 🙌