A COMPLETE MESS

Y/N pov :

After our long kiss, I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and his shirt met the ground.

I know this isn't what I'm supposed to do but for once I just want to get lost in the night with him.

I brought him closer to me while caressing his face with my slender fingers.

A satisfied hum left his closed mouth!

His honey-like skin is smooth and without any flaws.

I kissed the mole beneath his lips.

I guided my hands on his heavenly baked abs.
This moment felt surreal.

There was silence in the room and only our harsh breaths were heard.

He closed his eyes as I snaked my hands near his trousers and within a swift motion, I undid his pants.

He's almost naked!

There was this thin line which separated us.

In the darkness of the room, I could see his bulge growing and growling in pain every passing minute.

It needs to be taken care of,isn't it?I  whispered in his ears as the man hovering upon me kept quiet while enjoying the caress and magic I did on him.

It's all yours to treat! He spoke pressing his body on mine as a slight moan erupted from my mouth as I felt it hard on my womanhood.

And taking me in suprise he drastically made my clothes touch the ground too.
Leaving me with nothing on.

I love what my eyes are blessing me with,yn! He muttered as he bought his mouth inching closer to my neck.

Moreover,he marked me his while I played with his hairs.
He kissed me on those areas which I didn't know existed!

Every inch of my body is radiating a heat which can set a fire no one can extinguish except him and his mere touch.

Don't you dare stop jungkook,keep going. I cried as his delicate kisses bought me to a whole new world of insanity.
My body craved for his touches and he's paying attention to exactly where it should be paid!

With pleasure,my love. He replied and entered one digit inside my clit.

A rapid moan resonated in the room.
And when I enjoyed it too well,he already had two more filled.

Tears welled in the corners of my eyes which he kissed with mercy!

That action of his had my whole heart sanctioned to him!

But on top of all this I'm craving to feel him inside of me.

Kook! I pleaded as my body is asking for more.
Yes,love. He asked as if he's unknown about what I actually want.

Nevertheless actions speak louder than words, so I did the same.

I got a hold of his boxers and abruptly settled them on the ground with the rest of our clothes.

Their sprung his junior erected with his pre-cum dripping out of his tip.

I touched it with my finger and licked it.
For a second I saw his eyes enlarging while he gave me a mortified look.

He was shooked.

Keeping my hands on his tiny waist I shifted our bodies closer to one another.

I can't wait, can you Daddy? I exclaimed.
Looking straight in those starry eyes which are the most beautiful ones.

Jungkook pov :

This woman beneath me is insane.
And making me one too.

I'm trying my best to control myself but every time I try she makes me do the opposite.

And the way she licked my pre-cum makes me feel dizzy.

I can understand it's all the effect of VIAGRA,but she must stop messing with me and my poor heart.

This moment and her is too dreamy for me.

Never in my life ever I saw someone with puppy eyes asking me for something which is so unholy!

MY WOMAN GOT NO PATIENCE !

Gotta show her,what HER MAN is capable of!!!

Get ready to feel the wonders with me, my love!

All set to go ,Daddy.

The way she moans daddy got me feeling some type of way!

I placed the member on her cervix with utmost care. As her eyes never left mine.

Relax,my lady. It's gonna be a long night. And I entered inside her gently whilst intertwining both of our hands together.

Is it okay? Do you feel any type of pain,love? I made sure she feels safe.

I don't want to hurry and make her sense any kind of trouble.

She didn't spoke a word which worried me but suddenly I was pulled into a loving kiss.
She nodded her head and I increased my pace.

While still kissing her and hitting all her g-spots effortlessly!

The muffles, the screams, the moans, the heavy breaths, all were heard but stayed inside of the tiny room.

And the witness to all this was the moon light cascading within the room!

She placed her hands on my back as I ride her aimlessly!
I could feel the scratches made by her nails on my back as a response to our love!

I moaned too.
I fucking moaned as the pleasure was overwhelming me.
And how her curvy body and thick thighs blended with mine.

I went deep within her, as I wanted to feel her body against mine inch to inch,skin to skin,cell to cell.

And that burning sensation added fuel to everything happening in this room,on this bed.

We were a mess.
A moaning mess.
A fucked up mess.
A love and hate mess.
An entangled mess.
A mess which is ours!

While I made love with her soul and marked every inch of her body, I PROMISED MYSELF TO BE HERS FOREVER!

Hers to kiss.
Hers to fight.
Hers to do anything she wants!
Hers to begin with!

Kook, I'm close. She breathe
Me to love. Just a moment please!

With one last thrust I exploded my seeds all over her vagina whilst she cummed thrice!

The smell of sex was prominent in the room and our sweaty bodies glued to one another.

I kissed her forehead and moved those loose strands which stuck on it.

Her eyes were closed but she smiled when I kissed her.
She looked drained out of energy!

As the moon got hidden in the night sky behind those stars beside him!

I love you,kook ! And saying so she dose off.
Not knowing that my heart beats escalated and I freeze on my position.

I made her wear my shirt and scooped her closer in my arms.
As I placed the blanket on top of our bodies.
I gave her one last kiss on the forehead.
I caressed her hair and blurted something out of the blue which she  might have not heard.

I love you too,yn !