MISTAKE

Y/N pov :

His case was different. He wasn't actually in this list , but was in a ward  with patients that deals panic attack,trauma and therapies.

But, how can a little guy have panic attack in such a young age?

I felt like something inside of me was crushing and I could feel the pain.

Now I felt like meeting him as soon as possible. Like a thunderbolt I kept passing by each ward until I reached my destination.

I turned the door knob and peeked from the door,he was sound asleep.

Which was a relief!

He looked adorable. Those fluffy cheeks that are ready to be squished,strands of hair falling on those beautiful orbs,the pouty lips which talks too much!

All the features depicts one thing i.e.
CUTIE PIE!

Good morning,Dr. He said in his baby voice.

Bringing me back from my imaginary world.

And that morning voice of his!

Which melted my ears.
But I thought he would recognise me and call me as  "Ms dead zombie who is depressed."

Ouch! it hurts remembering that day.

Good morning, rowwonie! How are you feeling? I asked while going through his file.

It sounds cheesey.

Oh so you remembered me, Ms dead zombie who is depressed!

I smiled instantly when he referred that. But I didn't showed him instead I turned around viewing his room.

It's different from other ward. It looks more sophisticated and furnished.

Though all my hospital rooms are cleaned but this room gives me different vibes because it smells RICH.

The curtains are of Iron man, bedsheet is of Avengers and there is a small dressing table too.

With a video game and stock of banana milk!

Is it a hospital room or his own bedroom?

Strange is the only word, I am feeling right now.

Are you just gonna keep silent and gawk at my room? He said with a sly grin.

This little devil!

Me and gawking no never. I was just watching nothing else.

After all this is my hospital and I have all the rights to gawk. No sorry to view!

No, I did ask you a question though. You are the one who didn't answer.
I said little timidly because he just saw me gawking, anyways.

I am fine, now you answer me. he said hurriedly as if on cue.

What? I said as if unsure about what I heard.

You still remembered me! He said pointing a finger at himself and keeping an astonishing face.

I bet he could kill anybody with that cute little face.

Keep yourself in control. He is just a kid.

Yeah, I do. You weren't the one to forget. I said still gawk--, no looking at his room.

He smiled genuinely.

As if he got his favourite toy.

He gestured me to come closer towards his bed.

I did.

He made me sit their.
And said.
I am sorry for that day. Uncle han scared you , right?

Wait did that old grumpy uncle scared me?
No ways.

No, I wasn't scared just shocked to see a gun. I replied making sure that I am not the one who gets scared easily.

But I saw you shivering. And there were few droplets of sweat on your forehead.
You did look like a dead zombie that time.
He said while giggling.

Enough is enough. If I don't say a word that doesn't mean I will let him insult me.

I am left with no words.

He did said the truth.

Can you talk about something else?
I said changing the topic.

I can't see my ego getting crush by this little kiddo.

How are you?

He asked ever so sweetly that I couldn't make out anymore what he was asking me.

But the question itself made me teared up.

No one up until now except my granny had asked me this.

No one actually cared about my wellbeing.

But this guy does.

He was waiting for an answer.

But I couldn't come up with anything.
This question of his was eating me inside out.

I can't take this anymore.
So,I did what I do everytime.
RUNNING AWAY.

I ran from their.

This time hurting him more than ever.

So much that I couldn't even have an eye to eye contact with him whenever we meet next time.

Why, just why I keep hurting people for no fucking reason.

I keep hurting them until it bleeds.

I don't think, I have the right to survive.

Unknowingly,I reached a room as shallow as my life filled with darkness all over.

And I burst into tears, cursing and screaming  for the way I have shaped myself.
I am pathetic!

Everything is shattered and the pieces are so small that even if I tried to put them back to their respective places they will not make it to the end.

I had no air left in my lungs . With each breathe it becomes difficult to stand on my feets.

Everything is spinning.

This place feels like a black hole, which is ready to take me in.

I can listen to my heart beats.
They are vigorous.

More darkness cover my eyes and I lost my only hope of bringing things back to were they should be......

And the only picture that surrounds the back of my eyes is the frame my granny gifted me.
And a regret of meeting him again.
I committed a big mistake this time.

Dr.Y/N, are you listening me?
Dr.Y/N can you listen?
Dr.Y/N..........