UNEXPECTED DREAM

Y/N pov:

As I half in sleep and half in reality went towards the banging door. I tried to unlock it.
The sleep left my soul as soon as I opened the metal door.

JEON FREAKING JUNG-KOOK standing in the entrance with a smug face.
He dashed towards me.
Forced my wrist in a unwelcoming way to the bedroom.

I can't calculate whatever the fuck is happening.
Is it a dream or the lack of sleep which is confusing me from the virtual world.

The current situation says BITCH THIS IS FOR REAL.

Before I could speak a word for the stuff taking place without my convenience, I felt familiar pair of lips on my mouth.

Devouring the moment I flowed like a river who's going nowhere.
Eruption of butterflies in the pit of my stomach didn't helped but instead drove me crazy.

He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer like the opposite poles on a bar magnet.

I let my hands wander in his hairs, touching those silky locks with twist and turn.

Without knowing much of the surrounding, my head touched the bed and he hovered over me.

Still kissing eachother with passion.
Savouring all the tits and bits of his mouth.

The world of fantasy and fiction came alive when he roamed his hands under my shirt.

Delicately moving his hands on my bare skin made an electrifying feeling all around the torso.

The more they roamed, the more I loved the sensation.

Absentmindedly, I smiled into the kiss and he grinned too.

We both enjoyed the steamy session which got rough and messy , the deeper we drive in it.

A person who makes the other one feel loved when kissed is always a fantastic choice.

But as the thought entered one of my brain cells............
THUD!
BOOM!

I fell down with a really bad force and on the worst place ever i.e. MY P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S B-U-M-C-H-E-E-K.

Groaning I got back on my feets while still imagining about the horrible yet unbelievable dream.

How do one feel,when their own body betray themselves?

Just why?

Out of all the fictional men I have read so far "this man" have to take place in my lovely dreams!

Why am I not dead yet?

No, let just pretend I m a soul.
A sweet one though.
Can souls be sweet?

Gosh, yn STOB IT!

Shall we get ready for the hospital?
Yes,duh!
Do I have another option?
Nah!

Great, that freaking dream has the audacity to make a mentally disturbed person a brand new maniac!
All my braincells gone!
Now m dead n gone!
Hehehehehhe......

The moment I entered the hospital their stood my granny.
Maybe waiting for me!

She had worry all over her face.
This indicates fear in me.
Whenever she switch to such a demeanour I feel a sudden pang in my heart.

Clutching my apron I made an approach towards her.
Hoping for no bad news.
I gotta start my day with a good beginning which has never happened past few years.

The more I step closer, the more are the facial changes seen.

When we had few centimetres of distance between us, she marched towards me while fuming in anger.

Mr.jeon pov:

It was strange that this place felt awfully peaceful.

I never experienced things such a way where I could sleep calmly more than 5 hours.

Unaware, when I drifted on the couch watching NUN.

I had no option but to watch that movie.

Earlier when I had a talk with my little prince, he teased me.

Particularly pinpointing that the NUN in the movie could look better if I interchange the roles.

So my curiosity ran in the hypothalamus and led me watching this movie.

And I really felt his comment worth it.

The NUN looked so funnny to me.
I could do much better.
I can even bring the Oscar too for my F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S ACTING!

Horror movies are fun when watched at night.
YOU GET THE THRILL!
But I got none!

Yet, it was a great timepass as I had plenty of leisure time before I met my little prince in the hospital.

The thought of him itself brings peace to me.
His smile further more settles an Euphoric feeling within me.

Getting dressed,the first thing that came in my mind was to do a little greet-up with the now only-neighbour-on-the-floor.

The house and view is so magnificent, one would love to sell his kidney if it's the only room on this floor.
Yet not a single soul lingers here!
This place feels rather abandoned.

With a cheerful face I was about to knock on the door when my excitement took a toll on me.
It transferred into irritation all the while seeing the door locked.
Meaning the person already left for his work.

Whatever!
I am not that excited to meet this only-neighbour-on-the-floor!

After parking my car, I started walking in the direction of rowoon's room.

In between my way I collided with something or more like someone fell in my arms.

I grabbed him/her, making sure he/she doesn't meet the ground.

But when I realise who the actual person it was I rolled them down.
THUD!

Call it rude.
But the person deserves it.