WHO WAS IT?

Jungkook pov:

How many times I've told you to knock and then enter when I permit you. I agitatedly scolded my secretary.

I think it's time for her to take a permanent rest.

You're fired. I scoffed loosing all my patience.

These days I m loosing my temper so easily. I need to write something inorder to let out all my frustrations.

Title: WISHING STARS

I still search
   For you in crowds,
In empty fields
  And soaring clouds.

In city lights
And passing cars,
On winding roads
And wishing stars.

I wonder where
You could be now,
For years I've not said
Your name out loud.

And longer since,
I called you mine --
Time has passed
For you and I.

But I have learnt
To live without you,
I do not mind--
I still love you anyhow.

(Written by Lang Leav)

As I finished writing a tear dropped on the page.
And unwantedly I broke down.
I do miss her.
I still love her.
I need her.
I want her.
Yet I can't have her.

Y/N why can't I erase you completely?

I quickly wiped my tears as rowwon opened his eyes,waking from the sleep.

Did my buddy had a good sleep? I asked ruffling his hairs tenderly.

Yess kook,but I feel hungry. He said with a pout on his face making him look adorable.

Yes,the food is already here. Let's dig in. And we had our dinner together.

Y/N pov:

It was a bad idea of bringing all of them together in my car.

Because jimin is sitting beside me whilst y/f/n and taehyung at the back.

The car feels like a graveyard.
No one's talking only dead silence.

Inorder to break the ice I put on some music and tada my favourite song "TIME MACHINE" started playing.

I increased the volume.

"Why do we remember beautiful lies?
We end up regretting them most of our lives
Why do we only have one chance to try?
I wish I could go back in time

Each time I fall asleep
I always see you there in my dreams
It's like going back in a time machine
I know when I wake up, your time with me will end".

These are my favourite lines from the song as it makes me remember someone I adored the most in my past or maybe I still do.

I felt like now the environment is kinda softening.

I sometime feels like taehyung and y/f/n are chalk and cheese.

But some says that OPPOSITE ATTRACTS.

We reached home and are seated on the dining area.

I told granny about the earlier incident while she was in the kitchen.

So she has an Idea about the messed up moods in the dining area.

She will also help me in enlightening Taehyung,y/f/n and jimin's mood.

Why you guys had made faces as if you are attending my funeral? Granny complained.

Granny,you are living a long life. Don't say things like this. Y/f/n pleaded.

While Taehyung and Jimin felt the same.

You know what guys,let your hair down. I always say this to yn. You got only one life,make the best memories out of it. Everyone experiences bad days but that doesn't mean it's the end. Granny explained still none spoke and just nodded their heads.

How about each and everyone talks about that one precious memory which they adores the most? I will start first as I'm the oldest one present.
For me the precious memory will be the day yn was born and the time she held my finger with her tiny hand.
Unconsciously the memory made all of us emotional.
All had an emotional happy smile on their faces.
I hold the back of my Granny's hand and kissed it.

This time y/f/n continued.

For me it was when I met yn while she was saving me from the people who were bullying me. She fought against them for me and it made me feel special. Because for the first time someone choose me as his priority.

As she ended I got up from my seat to give her a friendly hug.

I guess for me it was when yn introduced me with granny and she treated me as her own grandson. I felt so loved with both of the ladies which I lacked in my childhood.

Granny hugged jimin and I too ran to join them.

It was now only taehyung left. We all stared at him.

For me the precious moment was when yn made me realise that making mistake is normal and accepting it is also fine,what is important is learning something from it. Being from a rich family making mistake was termed as a crime and I was so scared of it. But yn you made me overcome it. Thank you so much yn.

I felt so overwhelmed after listening his confession.

I gave him a friendly hug which he accepted as the same.

It was me who didn't say anything about the precious moment but I guess they all forgot about it.
Until....

Yn now your turn. Said y/f/n

For me meeting you all is the precious thing itself. I don't need a particular moment to define it. I concluded but they still wanted me to say a moment which I don't really want to say.

Nevertheless they stopped arguing and had focused on the food instead knowing how stubborn I m. I saw granny glancing at me time to time as if she knows about the moment.

Now everything was settled and things were good.

We enjoyed the dinner while laughing,chit-chatting.

I was driving back to home and it was quite late at night.
I parked my car and remember I ve shortage of my favourite snack in the morning. I should buy a new one I guess.

Currently the super market might be open if I run and reach their.

As I wished the super market is open and I took too many snacks.

While returning home, I was walking slower than a snail as I lost the energy.

As I was chewing the bar in my hand, I felt like someone is following me.

And when I turned back,no one was their.

I started to sprint and walk as fast as possible.
I was scared as hell.
And the only reason is I'm lonely on this street and it will take half an hour to reach home safely.

Even though I'm walking,I still feel like someone is keeping an eye on me.

And as I was continuing walking someone pushed me to the near by wall and shush me.

When I saw the person my eyes widened,not in shock but in utmost disbelief.