WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

Y/N pov:

I told him to stop the car.
My senses are malfunctioning.
The alcohol had taken its lead.

I unbuckled my seatbelt while jungkook stared at me bewildered.

I got up from my seat and straddled his lap.

I made myself comfortable on his lap.

He looked too astonished.

DO yOU KnOW HOw KiLlER yOu lOOk fROm ThIS ClOSe? I asked chuckling.

I held his face in my hands and touched his cheeks affectionately.

Letting my fingers roam on that beautiful face of his.

It's been so long since I last touched you like this. Did you missed me kookie? I booped my nose with his.

I so badly want to continue our little make out session in the storeroom. I moaned in his ears. Giving it a quick lick.

For which he shivered and something poked me so hard down there.

He's hard already.

I kissed his jaw,then his chin. I went down and pecked his neck,until I found his sweet spot.

I bit there on purpose and a hickey was visibly seen.
So proud of my creation.

Ynn- y-o-u  a-r-e  d-r-u-n-k, you will regret this later when you will sober up. He blurted but I continued my work.

I dON'T tHINk sO kOOkIe. I cried his name so lustfully.

I placed both of my hands on his neck and started to grind his lap,slowly and sensually.

Ynnn~~~~~ stop it baby. He moaned while placing his hands on my waist protectively.

I grabbed his jaw and kissed his lips hard. I was so dominating that he stopped trying and let my tongue adventure in his mouth.

We both were a moaning mess by now.
I pulled his hairs vigorously as the pleasure was too much.
I changed my pace from slow to fast.
I could feel his Bulge on my clothed clit.

But after sometime I felt tired due to the heaviness and also because of the alcohol, I unconsciously slept while still kissing him.

Jungkook pov:

I placed her back on the seat and secured the seatbelt too.

My mind,me, my whole existence at this moment is stucked. I can't believe  a single thing that took place currently.

She is a disaster and surely it affected me and caused a tremendous damage.

I don't even want to drive because my hands,legs all are out of their senses.

YNNNNNNNNNNN........YOU ARE REALLLY ONE HELL OF A WOMAN.

I somehow managed to drive and bring her back to the apartment with great efforts.

I helped her sleep on the bed,tucked her under the blankets.

I hope she do remember the chaos she created and feels my pain. Because no way in the heaven will she be living without feeling embarrassed and I get a chance to tease her at every ounce.

I smirked and left the place,glancing one last time at the sleeping beauty.

A smile plastered on my face unknowingly.

Let's see how you face me tomorrow yn!
GOOD NIGHT SWEETCHEEKS:)

In the morning --------->

I groaned as soon as I woke up with a massive headache.