THE CONFESSION

Y/F/N pov:

I saw taehyung entering the kitchen and drastically followed him.

'Taehyung' the name itself highlights a good looking face!
He is really handsome which made my eyes glued at him all the time.

I might look like a creep but who cares, when my friend is yn, so yeah!

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him towards the nearby wall.

For a second my breath stiffened and the distance was making it hard just for me. Because he seems irritated as if his kidney transplant didn't went well!

Baffled him got no idea of my stunt.

He kept staring or more like glaring at me with anger I guess.

He was fuming and if someone splashes water on him that will surely evaporate.

Damn man!
I tried to speak.
Each words became harder and harder to pronounce.
But suddenly he began.

May I know the reason behind this sudden pull! He said with a force on each of the syllables.

Why are you following her? I asked pointing at yn.

Should I take your permission for that! He intensified his glares.
I can walk wherever I want because I got good , long legs. Any problem? He spoke with venom on his tongue.

I- uh- that- NO, I couldn't speak anymore.
Henceforth I resumed on my seat.
Walking as fast as I can like those who run for their dear life in zombie movies.

What a mess I created just now.
I m really a fool!
Idiot!
Should have thought before doing so.
Good he didn't grab my neck and bombarded my head to the nearest walls!

Jungkook pov:

I don't like you even a tiny bit kook!he said scrunching his nose.
But I see no hatred.

I know, you love me to the infinity darling!

I replied only for him to make a disgusting face.

But it only made me to coo at him.
He looked cute with that face.

Let's sleep bun,shall we? I told while I scoop my arms and brought him closer to me.
Giving a kiss on his forehead.
I saw a tiny smile linger on his face for mere seconds.

Are we going to stay here forever and never return back to the hospital? He asked with puppy eyes.

Some one was crying few days before, because he wanted to go home, now what happened? I questioned back teasingly.

Answer me kook! He emphasized each word with pleading eyes.

We came just for a change,after few days we will travel back to the hospital. Happy now?
I answered as I can't keep him waiting.
Or else he might kill me with those doe eyes.

I love you kook,you are the sweetest of all. But for now can we watch IRONMAN, pleaseeeeeee.
I wanted to say yes but it was already midnight.

No,will watch it tomorrow. Right now let's sleep.

Kook pleaseeeeeeeeee.

No.

Please.

No.

Please.

Sleep no more arguments.

And finally after a lot of huffs,grunts,hardship I made him sleep.

He got some great genes of stubbornness.

Gosh! I need some food for the energy I spent the whole day.

It was difficult but not impossible.

I grab some chicken and cooked ramen.
At this time I should've slept but I m famished.

I should take him to buy groceries tomorrow.
I m in a terrific need of them.

May be icecream can be of a good help to enlighten his mood.

It was a good decision though. Keeping him away from yn is the only solution I see. Even if I had to discharge him from that hospital I will do it too.

Since he was feeling a bit uneasy their I brought him to the apartment.

Just for some change. But all the way he cried and behaved so unreal. He loved being in hospital so much that it became difficult for me to bring him home.

Gosh,what magic had the hospital and yn did on my little champ.

Though however baffled was I, it made sense. He didn't love the hospital but the warmth and motherly care provided by yn.

Which is totally understandable!

Anyways, I m worrying too much.
All my attention went to the apartment beside us.
Still it's locked and no news of the only neighbour on this floor.

Who can it be a male,female,grandma or grandpa. The strange thing is their's no nameplate.

How useless of a person it can be to not put a damn nameplate.
He might be careless or silly.
God knows why m I being so into that person.

Let it be,I ll just finish this food first.

Y/N pov:

I thought I saw some shadow but maybe I m being delusional.

I drank a plenty of water till my desert like dry throat became a wetland.

While I place the bottle to its given place, Taehyung entered the kitchen.

I was startled yet I showed nothing on my face.

Do you need something? I asked incase he too wanted to drink water or anything else.

He nodded and hesitated to speak further.

Actually, I do need something and that's forgiveness. So the thing is----------.
And told me the reason behind his sudden shift change.
All this time I saw sincerity in his eyes.
And passion towards his job.
I m no one to forgive him because it might be a mistake but not a sin.
On top of that he did handle the situation without any failure.

Mr. Taehyung, I must say you comitted a mistake but you also corrected it. Making sure that their will be no possibility left in the near future for such thing to happen again. It simply means you fall and you learn. So don't stress yourself more and about forgiveness just forget it. Life is a long journey and we tend to bend rules sometimes but that doesn't imply we are failures. We are more than that.

I spoke with confidence in order to make him believe that he isn't the one to be blamed.

Guilt might be eating him which incase made him to confess.

I saw a ray of hope taking in his eyes.
Those orbs filtered all the insecurities, embracing the oddly good flaws.

Thank you so much for your kind words and making me calm down.I feel relax now. This was the one only reason which made me to come here.Now that I finally spoke,I will see you tomorrow in the hospital, Good bye Dr.Yn. He gave me a beautiful smile and vanished from their.

It feels good to make others happy.

Especially the ones who doubt themselves !

Hope,he don't go hard on himself next time.

I returned on my seat only to be greeted by the view where all the three of them dosed off.

I took out my phone and clicked a picture of them.
It looks so gorgeous.
Sweet like honey.
These memories are afteralll gives the privilege to remind us of what we were and who we were with.