THE PAST - 6

Y/N pov:

The caller-ID showed an unknown number but through Truecaller it perplexed me as to why that jerk is calling this early in the morning.

With a wobbly hands, I picked up the call and to my relief it wasn't him but Haedo.

Yn,it's me. Sorry to disturb you at this early in the morning, nevertheless can we meet? It's kinda urgent. Ye-jin was suppose to visit the hospital with me except he's nowhere to be seen and also left his phone at home. She explained and I felt really bad for her having such a bogus husband.

Until this thing strike in my mind as to why my number was present in his contact list?
I never gave him my number!

I will be their quick. Wait for me. I announced and got ready to pick her up.

Within few minutes I pulled around her house and we headed to the hospital.

The ride filled with utmost silence. I had no will about starting a conversation knowing damn well she heard her husband's dirty words which he showered on me yesterday.

We reached the hospital and currently the doctor interrogated with her about few things.

The sonography went well. The process itself was so beautiful when you get to know about your baby and his/her whereabouts. She was happy the entire time.

Whereas me being a doctor easily identified the gender of the baby.

Besides I too will keep it as a suprise since she wants it to be.

I insisted her to have lunch at our house for which she approved and gave a thumbs up.

I wasn't a great chef like her however I too can cook good food.

I made sure she's eating everything that's healthy for both her and the baby.

I could still see those few bruises on her left arm and this time she forgot to cover them.

As my gaze stopped at that spot for a minute longer, she too drove her attention their.

I will not beat around the bush but is Ye-jin really a good husband to you? I asked confidently as there was nothing I could fear about.

She kept fumbling. Looked everywhere except my eyes. It was this silence which answered my question.

It was her uneasiness that spoke louder than words could ever.

I kept my hand on hers as if indicating a moral support which she needs.

I never had a sister but I always yearned for one. In Haedo I vision an elder sister which I always wanted.

You can tell me Haedoah. I assured her through my orbs.

Sometimes it's just few gestures and words of politeness that helps a person confess things which he himself doesn't know are the things that troubles him.

All you need is a good shoulder to lean on and a buddy who has all his ears for your worries.

She closed her eyes tightly and I saw a tear drop cascading down her soft skin.
Then later she broke down completely. It did shatter my heart observing her in this state.

Ynshii he's a complete douchebag and a psycho. At first I thought he's just fiery-tempered but no he proved me wrong. He's pathetic man.He sexually assaulted me multiples time and since he's my husband I couldn't take any stand. He's manwhore too. I'm disgusted by the fact that I'm carrying his baby nevertheless I couldn't hate the baby at all. I tried numerous of time running away but you can see the consequences.
And she showed those painful bruises.

Let me tell you yn, Jungkook is the total opposite of him. He's a really sweet guy. And takes a great care of me as his own sister. But he loves his brother way too much to believe my sufferings. So I never came to this conclusion of letting him know about his brother's wrong doings. She confessed and cried harder where she gasped for air.

I tried to console her and calmed her.
Taking into the information she just delivered me, my mind is complete mess.

Ye-jin is a black sheep to the Jeon Family.

My mind can't process all of this.

What are the chances that in future Jungkook will not turn out like his brother?

And what if he's brother does something inhuman with me?

What if Jungkook doesn't believe me if I tell him all this?

There are so many what-ifs.
It's blowing all my senses.
I need some fresh air.

I let Haedo sleep in the guest room as she was tired after her excessive crying.

I could never handle and go through a nightmare she experienced.

She's really a strong woman and a MOM too.

Should I speak about this matter with my parents?
What will they say?
What if Jungkook gets to know about this?
This situation is pissing me off.

I need to save Haedo and her child from that psychotic monster.

He's dangerous for both of them.

If I let any of my parents know or Jungkook, there are chances that Haedo will never be able to escape that psycho's trap.

However, I never kept things unknown to my parents.

I think I should do a quick visit and let them know about this matter.

I wrote a small note for Haedo, as I'm heading towards my parents house.

And I left the house with an unknown sick feeling in my stomach!

Jungkook pov:

I was on my way towards my home. And I missed yn like crazy.

I lied to her about me returning in 2 days.
But then my phone rang. I answered the call and yn's dad asked me to meet him at his house.

He said it's an emergency.
I took a turn and speeded towards his house.

I really wanted to meet yn right now,no doubt she was right that I will be the one missing her like anything.

She didn't even call me once.
I will take revenge on her.
And I smirked with the imagination of the revenge.

I reached the house and parked the car.
He made me sit on the sofa of the living room.
And continued with what's he's suppose to tell me.

After what yn's dad said my face paled.

But dad isn't it risky? You will be in a great trouble. And chances are very low about your survival. You must talk it out with your family about this.Yn must know that you're----