Confession

I've barely seen him the last two days, he avoids me during the day and he hasnt eaten dinner with me at all. I'm scared i've done something to offend him... maybe our kiss was so bad that he can't stand to be around me anymore. 

My thoughts are interuppted by someone clearing their throat, i look up from my book and see him. He looks tired and he has a weak and apologetic smile. 

"Can we talk?" He asks and i finally realise how much i missed him. I nod and scoot up on the couch so he can sit next to me. 

"I'd like to apologise for the way i acted after our kiss... i just... i really like you Y/N. You arent like other girls and... you deserve someone better" He looks me in the eyes, cupping my cheek with his big and rough hand. 

"It's okay, i understand" I say softly, my voice just above a whisper. 

"No.. it isnt. I shouldnt be treating you like this, you arent like anyone i've ever met and you shouldnt be treated like some common girl who i can dump." He leans in ever so slightly, his hot breath fanning on my face. 

"Y/N.. will you be my girlfriend.. i can't stand to be apart from you" He murmurs, my cheeks red and my heart beating rapidly. 

I throw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. "Yes! Of course i will!" I say gleefully, a big grin on my lips. 

He hugs me back tightly and kisses me with passion. "Oh Y/N.. i love you so much" He whispers against my lips. 

"I love you too Adam..." I whisper back. 

We sit like that for a while, just holding each other on the couch while he strokes my hair gently. 

After about an hour he kisses my temple and tells me that he has some business to attend to but he'll be back in two hours. 

"I want you to be ready when i get back" Sensing my confusion he grins and explains. "We're going on a date after i get back" I smile and nod, watching him leave the apartment. 

I have a nice and long shower before pulling on a short, black dress with sequins. I let my hair out, my aubrun curls cascading down my back. 

I look myself in the mirror and am shocked when i see myself... i actually look... pretty?

I barely recognise myself, a small smile appears on my lips when i hear the front door open

I take one last look at myself before leaving my bedroom. 

He's gorgeous in his baby blue tux, his hair slicked back and a massive smirk on his lips as he sees me standing in front of him. 

"I didnt think you could get any more beautiful but i guess i was mistaken.. you clean up nicely my little animal" He kisses me once before taking my hand and walking me out of the building. 

The car ride to the resteraunt is amazing, we talk the entire time and i can't stop smiling. I neved thought i'd be this happy but here i am.. in a dress with the man of my dreams. 

The date is everything i could ask for, the food is amazing and he's even better. He even buys me a few glasses of wine which i've never had before.

When we get back to the apartment he kisses me goodnight and even lays with me while i fall asleep!

We lay in my bed while he holds me, i try to fight off sleep but his soothing whispers and his hands stroking my hair has me falling asleep quickly. 

A few hours later.

I wake up and find myself feeling groggy and tired. The clock on my nightstand says it's two A.M. 

I get up to go grab a glass of water, i stand in the kitchen when i see a flicker of light. I look over to investigate and see that one of Adams secret doors are opened jsut ever so slightly. 

I carefully go inside and my jaw drops. It's a darkroom with what must be hundreds of pictures of... me?!

A pile of chains sit on the floor and the room has several scratches on the walls. There are a few blurry pictures of what looks like a wolf.. There are letters scattered around the room. 

My eyes catch on letters... i read them and my heart almost stops. There are letters detailing a curse and... monsters? But that's not the worst pars... He got my mother fired.. so she was forced to sell me. 

he's a werewolf and he' been stalking me for ten years.

(Hii, so i'll be posting two differant endings! I hope you enjoy, thatnks for reading!)