Need. (Adams pov)

I can't stand it. Her eyes, her smile, her scent... she drives me insane.

I don't know why i feel this pull to her but i do and there isnt anything i can do about it.

The minute i saw her i just knew i had to keep her for myself. Luck seemed to be in my favour when her mother got laid off and their money ran out.

The way she moves is mesmerizing, i can barely control myself. I have to get out of the house, as much as i need to be with her... i can't, for her safety.

I come home late, the house quiet. I just went for a three hour run to get her off my mind but it didnt work. She's like a drug i can't quit.

I have to see her, i need to see her. I carefully open her bedroom door and walk in, making sure not to wake her up.

She's sleeping soundly, her small body curled up under the covers. her scent fills my nose and i growl. I brush some of her soft hair away from her face and look at her beautiful face... her cheeks are rosy and her lips are pouty.

The overwhelming urge to kiss her overtakes me but i have to resist, one day... one day i'll get to kiss her. I'll make sure of it.

I walk back to my room, locking the door behind me.

My thoughts fill of Y/N, kissing her... loving her... owning her.

It ends up being one of the best sleeps of my life.