Kiss me!

I wake up the next morning, already in an amazing mood. I get out of bed and get dressed in my usual outfit but this time i put my hair into two buns instead of my regular messy bun.

I leave my room and head to the kitchen for some breakfast but when i get there i see him, he's got a sinister grin on his lips.

"Y/N! I've got a surprise for you" He says, his deep and sexy voice makes me melt.

Adam doesn't wait for me to reply, he just grabs my hand and drags me along. We leave the house and get in the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, acutely aware that his hand is still holding mine.

"Breakfast" He answers with a wink which makes me blush although i hope he can't see it. I don't trust my voice to stay steady so i don't reply.

His car is standing outside the building although this time without his driver. He opens the door for me and i get in. "Does my little animal like pancakes?" He asks when he starts driving.

I laugh softly. "Pancakes?" He nods. "Honestly i don't think i've ever had pancakes" He looks at me with mock disgust. "You've never had pancakes? You're in for a treat"

He laughs, low and rich and now i know i must be in heaven. We make small talk until he stops the car in front of a cute looking diner.

It's one of those retro diners and it makes me feel fuzzy inside. "This place is adorable" I say, not bothering to hide my exitement. "Thanks, it's my favorite place to write music. You're actually the first person i've taken here before"

I don't get the chance to respond and thank god for that because i'm not sure i can say a coherent sentence after that.

We sit down at a booth and order some pancakes, and since he's a regular the food comes almost immediately.

I'm eating my food but when i look up at him, he's staring at me with those grey orbs of his. There's intensity in them... a sort of dangerous look. A shiver runs up my spine and i shrink into myself a little.

I don't know why he's not speaking but honestly I'm entirely sure I want to know either.

We don't speak for the entire breakfast and when we're both finished, he quickly pays and drives us back to the penthouse.

He's practically speeding, there's a certain aura around him. It's both exiting and terrifying.

When beget back he gestures for me to follow him and of course I do. He stops and we're both standing in the living room when he finally speaks in a demanding and slightly scary voice.

"Kiss me."