Never. (Alt ending 2)

I stand still, i can barely breathe. Who is this man i've been living with... why would i let him kiss me...

I snap myself out of it and quickly grab as many pictures as i can before quickly leaving the room. 

I practically sprint back to my room and lock the door behind me. 

I put all of the pictures on my bed and look at them with tears streaming down my cheek. 

There are pictures of me as a child and also recent ones... fear and dread fills me when i start to fully take in the situation. 

I pick up my phone and call Peggy, she answers after a few rings. She says something about being tired and annoyed that i woke her up but i interruppt her.

"Peggy. I need help. Does your car still work?" I whisper urgently. 

"Oh, yeah it does. What's happening?" She asks, clearly worried about me. 

"Just... come get me, i'll send you the adress. Don't tell anyone." She agrees and we hang up. 

I make quick work on packing my stuff, making sure i take the pictures with me as evidence. 

I quietly leave my room and just when i think i'm free i hear a voice which used to make me smile but now.. now it fills me with fear. 

"Y/N? What are you doing?" His gruff and tired voice asks. My phone buzzes in my pocket which means that Peggy is outside.. now i just need to get to her. 

"I'm going for a walk.. i can't sleep" I lie. Adam doesnt seem to catch onto my lie and he grins at me, he takes a few steps towards me and kisses me deeply... it makes me sick to my stomach. 

"Be safe" He murmurs and i nod, quickly leaving the penthouse. 

I see Peggys car and let out a sigh of relief, quickyl getting in and telling her to drive. 

"Drive where?" She asks. "Just.. drive" Is all i can reply. 

We sit in silence for a while, when we get on the motorway she pulls off and stops the car in a rest stop, i explain everything as i sob in her arms. She comforts me and tells me that she'll help me...

Three years later.

Me and Peggy have been traveling the world, just us. About two years ago something happened between us, we're officially tying the knot in five months. 

I lost all contact with my mother and i havent heard from Adam since i left but i know he's been trying to get a hold of me. I've seen the posters he's put up or the fact that i'm registered as a missing person. 

Me and Peggy aren't worried though. Life feels complete as we hold hands on the porch of our villa in spain.. a wedding ring sits nicely on my finger.