Sorry. (Alt Ending 1)

I stand still, i can barely breathe. Who is this man i've been living with... why would i let him kiss me...

I should leave.. i should run but i can't bring myself to move. My water glass slips from my hand and the glass shatters on the floor. 

I yelp when i feel a strong hand on my shoulder, i turn around and see Adam with a grim look on his face. 

"I.. i didnt want you to find out like this" He murmurs. I try to pull away but he keeps me firmly by his side. 

"Please Y/N.. just.. let me explain everything" he looks into my eyes and i'm reminded why i fell for him in the first place. 

"You have ten minutes" I finally answer, my voice nervous and weak. 

He nods and takes me into his room. The walls are scratched as well but not as badly, he's got a bed and a dresser but the room is ver bare. 

We sit down on his bed and he buries his face in his hands, letting out a low groan. 

he finally looks back at me. "I was going to tell you.. i swear!" He says, his voice rough and tired. 

"As you might have seen.. i'm a werewolf, i was cursed when i was born due to my fathers wrongdoings" My eyes widen with shock and fear but i try to keep myself as calm as possible. 

"When i saw you for the first time i just felt this pull to you... i knew it was wrong, i mean.. you were only a little girl but i had this urge to protect you from anyone who wants to hurt you"

His face darkens and he looks away. "I always tried my best to keep you safe although sometimes i failed.. it ruined me to see you cry"

He shakes his head at something but quickly continues. "You see, in the wolf world everone has destines mates. People that are made for you and only you. I knew there was something differant about you... the reason i kissed you  was because i had to know for sure.. and i know now." 

He takes my hand and i let him. "Y/N, you are my destined mate." He says, looking deeply into my eyes. 

"I.. i don't know what to say... i..." I can barely get my words out, on one hand he stalked me and got my mother fired but on the other hand.. i love him and he only did it to protect me. 

"Why did you get my mother fired? Why would you buy me? Why didnt you just talk to me like a regular person?" The questions flow out of my mouth without any thought and he answers them all with a cerain calmness. 

"I didnt get your mother fired on purpose, you see i was worried about you due to your mothers gambling addiction so i kept some tabs on her, i made her workplace notified about her addiction and they decided it was best to fire her but i swear it wasnt my intention." He explains. 

"I didnt buy you so much as i paid off your mothers depts. I wanted you to have a more stable life so.. i offered to help your mother in return of custody until you turn eighteen"

"And to be honest, i didnt know how to talk to you... i know it was wrong but i just... i can't explain why i did everything i did"

I look into his eyes, i see him in there. He's just misguided and.. even though i shouldnt.. i forgive him completely. 

"Adam.. i love you and if you promise that there are no more secrets, i'd love to keep being your girlfriend" There are tears in my eyes and an apologetic look in his eyes

He holds me close and lets me cry... i couldnt imagine being anywhere but here with him.