Messy buns and iced coffee

My name is Y/N, i'm not like other girls. I don't cake my face with makeup to impress boys. I read books and i'm not interested in boys or parties, my friday night is reading twilight and listening to my chemical romance. Nobody in my school understands me and that's the way i want it.

I woke up one morning, it was raining just the way i like it. I got out of bed and had a long warm shower. I pulled a random t-shirt over my head and slipped on my ripped skinny jeans, then i put my auburn hair into a messy bun. I look myself in the mirror quickly before going downstairs, i don't need to stare at myself in the mirror for hours like other girls.

I run downstairs, my mom isnt here because she's at work...of course. I roll my eyes and grab a piece of toast. I grab my galaxy backpack and leave the house. I stop by starbucks and grab an iced coffee, an essential part to my morning. I see a few of the girls at my school ordering pumpkin spice lattes, i gag at the thought of drinking that. I'm just not like other girls.

I enter school and feel the stares from all the popular kids, they don't get me and that's why they bully me.

"Look! It's the freak" One of them yells and laughs, i don't care and i've learned to tune them out. I stand by my locker and pull my books out, when they walk past me, they knock the books out of my hands.

I sigh, before i have time to pick my books up they're handed to me. I see the smiling face of my best friend, Peggy.
"You okay Y/N?" She asks me. I nod and take the books from her.

"They're buttheads, they just don't get that i'm not like them" I say, closing my locker and walking to class with Peggy.