Him.

After a long day at school i walk home with my headphone in, jamming out to some 1D.

I approach my house and weirdly enough see my moms car, she should be at work. She probably just forgot something so i don't think much of it.

I enter my house and hear my moms voice...and someone else.

"Mom?" I call out, throwing my bag on the floor. I take my converse off, i'm the only person i know who wears them since i'm just not like other girls.

I walk into the living room and see my mom standing there, she looks nervous...then i see him.

He's tall, practically taking upp my entire living room. His manly musk wafts in my direction and i resist the urge to swoon. Snap out of it i think, you aren't like those other girls who have a crush on every boy you see!

Then he finally speaks, his dark and mysterious voice gives me shivers.

"You must be Y/N." He says, looking right at me. "My name is Adam Levine"

He gives me his hand to shake and i do so carefully. "I know who you are, you're like one of the greatest artists ever" I say, unable to keep the exitement out of my voice.

"Why are you here?" I ask, looking at my mom and him. My mom and Adam sit down, i do the same.

"Honey...you know money's been tight at the moment" My mom starts. "After much thinking, i decided to sell you for some extra cash"

My jaw drops in shock. "You....sold me?" I stutter out. I realise how stupid i must look right now but i don't really care since i'm not like other girls who care how they look in front of boys.

My mom nods and holds my hand. "I'm sorry honey, belive me when i say this was my last resort."

I run upstairs to go pack up my stuff. I open my computer and open my tumblr and put out a post. "I literally h8 my life n my stoopid mom! Don't hit me up rn :( #MustacheGang".

I stuff my bag full of my most important stuff and take a good last look at my room, saying goodbye to my home for the last 16 years.