Chapter 6: Sweet dreams

Warning: homophobic slur

"Ethan, I dare you to make out with Aiden" funny words left Victoria's mouth as the whole group sat shocked and intrigued waiting if the scenery was about to develop.

All eyes were on Ethan and Aiden. The blond guy scoffed reaching for the first shot, then for the second, third, fourth and finally Ethans. He looked bored and almost as if disgusted "I'm entertaining no faggies nor ladies today" He spat incongruously, took the bottle of whiskey and left the circle, gulping the contents of the taken.

Well, there was the unwanted answer to acceptance climate here. Everyone remained silent after the unfolded scene. Ethan wasn't in the mood to 'play' anymore, so he left too, his ears bright red. He had to pee, to find the bathrooms, and lastly a drink. Only one.

Ethan didn't know why he felt attacked. It wasn't like people knew or judged him. Everyone had their own views and opinions, there were surely those who would support. Was it now obvious that he was after boys or could he possibly be perceived as thin-skinned. He hoped people would dismiss him as sensitive and that's it.

Is it?

"Hey Ash" Ethan found the girl near the bathrooms "Are you okay?" He looked at her tiredly and uneasy, holding his in-future-blessed toilet release.

"Oh kod yes, um theee best" She sighed delighted and laughed over her words. She couldn't speak clearly and her walk was fairly uneven, hinting at her drunk state. "Where is 'Livia?" She exclaimed. Ethan felt the urge to pee. Immediately.

"I saw her near the pools at the exit" Ethan remembered, not sure if the girl he's seen was Olivia. "Okay, let's get out of here" Ashley breathed out as if on verge of puking.

Fuck, he couldn't hold it anymore. "Wait me here for a second and we'll go downstairs together, okay?" not wanting to let her be alone he suggested. Not being able to wait for the answer, he went for the white blessing container.

He came out of the room to find Ashley not there, which made him annoyed, 'cause he felt really lazy to start looking for her. The music drummed his head and everything seemed a bit too overwhelming so he went for a drink to loosen up a bit. Then he went for another and then another, and then maybe other two until all he could feel was the music flowing through his body, like a pleasant cool breeze through one's hair. Or maybe more like a tornado, that pulled trees und picked farms with their sharp speed and unforeseen motion. Just like that he danced and sang and screamed perplexed to the songs he didn't seem to know. It didn't matter, so he sang he drank he kept it on and on just bit until a sweaty glance on his skin. He thought he could not stop but sleep is something that couldn't be fought yet he just went on until he fell into the doze-off. His head swirled and lights in his eyes gleamed, everything whirled and the vision smeared, so Ethan let himself take a brevity of, finally, some sleep.

"Oh fuuuucgk" Ethan groaned almost fully asleep when a cold hand slapped his cheek for the second time. He forced his eyes open to see who's been kneading his face not so gently. As he blinked a few times and his eyes got used to the light he, strangely, found himself not in his bed, but under Henry's messed gaze.

"Shit, sorry" He apologised, his voice deep after sleeping. He tried to stand up but was shot back down by his headache. Help. He needed help and water. Urgently. Cumbersomely he found the nearest bath and satisfied his strong thirstiness with what felt like a three gallons of tap water. Like a vampire longed to blood, so did he to water right now. He dripped everywhere but it didn't matter for him. Ethan was absolutely exhausted and all he knew was that he had to get home as soon as possible. He checked his phone to see eight missing calls from auntie and messages from Ashley that they were leaving the party.

He went out of the bathroom only to find an unconscious body of Aiden at the feet of the stairs. He hesitated if he wanted to wake him up or not. So far they had only half of the conversation with no positive words.

The guy laid face up, his features smooth and skin relaxed from any grumpy expressions he used to wear almost every time Ethan saw him. His somewhat short hair laid calmly on his forehead as his a little darker eyebrows relaxed under the song of his own sighs of in- and exhales. Sharp jaw accented his face features even more, completing his face perfectly. Handsome. So frickeshly boiling hot and charming and feverish only to think about. He wished for the guy to look more often this relaxed, it looked good on him.

Ethan slapped Aiden almost as hard as Henry hah him previously, but it did nothing to wake the guy up. So he slapped him once more but this time a bit harder. The boy under him groaned but didn't show any signs of waking up. Unless, did he?

Ethan looked closer at him and saw some liquid mush forming under his lips, just when Aiden started softly chocking. "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck" Ethan took the guy by the shoulders and turned him on his side, so all his vomit could come out.

Ethan brought him a mug of water from a bottle he found in the kitchen.

'Wake up you homophobic hot prick' his train of thoughts wouldn't stop. He didn't slap him this time, too afraid to make it all worse. He shook his shoulder lightly and pinched him instead. Aiden murmured something and opened his eyes. With hazy vision he couldn't recognise the silhouette sitting beside him just until few seconds that his eyes cleared from sleep.

"What the fu-" he chocked and coughed as he tried to speak, soreness, bitterness and crazy headache made their presence known when the senses hit in. His deep voice was now raspy too. "Shut up" Ethan spat and gave him the water he had, which Aiden accepted more than willingly. He gulped it all in one go and demanded more to which brown-haired boy rolled eyes dramatically and brought the whole bottle he saw in the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" Aiden's welcomeness showed up.

"Why are you here duh?" Ethan asked like they didn't have party a few hours before. "No creep, why are you waking me up?" he argued impolitely.

"Well maybe because you almost died of chocking with your own vomit?" The brown-haired boy thought out loud. "Oh nah, that's not it, it's actually because I had nothing to do so I really wished to have a nice company of you. Yeah, that's it, definitely" Ethan feigned to which the other boy sighed in annoyance.