Chapter 9: Just amazing

Patrick Woods

"Yeah, you've only seen it dude, those girls where kissing like for 2 minutes straight, like not even catching a breath" Aaron exclaimed, describing the kiss between one of his sisters and another girl on a recent party in full details. Patrick didn't know if he wanted to be updated on that because actually he had his own dreams and lucid imaginations about certain someone unlike his guy friends that chatted about strangers love life and cheap gossips.

Patrick looked at the table in the middle of the cafeteria - it was lunch time - where Ethan, Olivia and Ashley were sitting. God he would give a lot only to feel those lips on his own. Instead those lips found their unnecessary place on a chicken wing - he could imitate a chicken wing, maybe then-

"Hello? Earth to Patrick, connection set, one - two - three?" Aiden snapped a few times in front of brunt's face, getting his attention back to the boring conversation, topic of which has seemingly changed. "Huh, yeah, sorry, just dreamt a bit, didn't have much sleep this night" The boy tried to load as his ears reddened a bit.

"Yea ' course, and I am sure that dream doesn't sit over that table" Aiden smirked pointing his thumb over the table of Olivia, Ethan and Aiden's ex-girlfriend.

Patricks' eyes widened as he was confronted staring and slid down his chair, so that he was semi-lying on it. The embarrassment was too much for him, the now shy boy averted his gaze from everyone and tried to keep calm, finding his fingers suddenly extraordinarily worth of picking and biting.

He had no lunch - he never bought one, his mom always packed him some from home so they could save some more money. Today he forgot to take the bag so he was meant to sit and listen his stomach growl. At least the daydreaming distracted from the growing feeling of hunger down his abdomen.

The boys picked up on Patrick's blushing reaction as agreement to the previous statement, that was not so hard to guess at first place, especially considering the rumours between those two. Aiden, out of the blue, got as it seemed to him a brilliant idea.

"Why are so shy dude, you'll never gonna get if you don't persist it" Aiden started maybe lecturing the bo about how to get hoes, but fortunately - as Patrick thought though - it ended as quickly as it started.

"Let me help you with this, watch this" He told to the other guys at the table who cheered Aiden's words and watched him scribble some numbers on a piece of paper napkin, folded it and stood up.

Aiden started approaching the table of the three, Patrick has been staring at, to finally help him and make a move on Olivia.

"Hey Olivia!" The blond greeted. "Ashley, Ethan" He nodded at them as subtly as he could.

"You know Patrick, right?" Aiden smirked inwardly as he noticed that he caught Olivia's attention. He was right about these two, finally Patrick gonna get a little bit of colour on his life.

"Yeah, kind of, but not too much, why" Olivia replied, as if holding her breath, her eyes not leaving Aiden's promising stare.

"Just wanted to give you this thing from him" The blond took the napkins with a phone number out and handed it to the brunet girl, who couldn't wait to get her hands on the secret paper.

"I may leave this for you and you do what you want with it" Aiden almost winked at her, as his triumphant ego celebrated the win for his friend.

As he was about to get back his vision got the glimpse of the Briton. 'Uh right - the assignment' the blond remembered inadvertently and all his mood drained just from a mere thought about it.

"I'll see you at five" The footballer stated and went back to the table shared with his friends. The boys were all looking in his directions, mouths open as they couldn't believe that he managed to pull the stunt with the number.

"Yoo, bro, that was unbelievable, a true man" Henry clapped on Aiden's shoulder as everyone calmed down a bit. "Nothing to think me about, doing my thing, that makes me good friend, right Patrick?" The blond bragged and rhetorically questioned the brunet boy, who sat face white and tired as he sighted a smile, agreeing and thanking for the action of hid friend.

It would be all really nice had he crush not on Ethan but rather on Olivia, which unfortunately for him was actually not the case. He could not bring the thought of Ethan not just for a second out of his mind, and now he had to deal with Olivia because of this. 'Just amazing' - whined Patrick sipping on his water.