Chapter 5: I dare you to...

It was around noon when Fred came to him to bite his heels and stomp on his face. "Ouch stop it" Ethan hissed at the white fur of cat and turned around, so that it left him alone. The cat meowed back to get some attention and get the boy out of bed. 'The attitude Fred has...' followed in Ethans head.

"Hey sweetie are you up?" Auntie Meghan's voice could be heard from downstairs after the main door clicked closed. Her footsteps got progressively louder as she reached upstairs and shortly after his door. The woman was clothed in a coat and jogging pants, meaning she did her Saturday yoga with local moms and co.

"Come on wake up it's already starting to get dark" She exaggerated and went in to open his window to air the stinky room. 'This early birds, I swear who made the world function in their favour' Ethan whined innerly.

"Don't forget to feed the cat, your dad told me you'd be the one taking care of it, huh" The woman smiled at him and descending the stairs added "Your breakfast or should I say lunch is on the table".

Ethan grumbled but nevertheless put all his effort only to stand up. It was indeed going towards one p.m. The party started at nine and the girls were to come at eight so he had plenty of time to get ready and do some unimportant chores, his aunt asked him to do.

The day developed a bit too quickly and it was already time to get out for the party but he couldn't find the right pair to his yellow sock. "Lmao dude whatever, just put this on and hop-hop into the car" Olivia laughed and hurried him up, handing the boy a red sock which he accepted not thinking twice about it.

He liked being chaotic, it gave him a look of uniqueness and distinction among others. Fast moments like this always were that kind of aspiration that promoted his weird diverse style. Was it always nice? No, but at the end of the day, it's either a good day or a good piece of experience.

"Does anyone have a gum" He asked already in the car. "Yeah right here" Ashley handed him one from the drivers sit. She had a nice causal black dress on and light mascara that freshened her whole look. Really simple but impressive beclothing of hers would get anyone to fall for her. At least for the evening. And later for a whole life.

Ethan didn't see much fashy girls in England, so this came for him as something striking. "Y'all so slew your outfits guys" Ethan stared for a second before girls thanked half giggling.

In like 15 minutes or so they were already approaching the mansion that Henry's splendour ground level penthouse was. It was not simply grandiose, it was magnificent. Music was already blasting from the inside and people were spilling from all the doors and everything that could be used as an entrance. The group followed in, swimming between the mass of guests.

"Yo girls" a brown-haired guy greeted them. He looked happy or maybe, most likely, already high but still somewhat presentable to appear in public. "Hi Henry" Olivia responded captivatingly. Were they together or did they plan on something to do together?

Whatever. So this is the Henry and he seems pretty goofy and not serious at all. How does he feel so safe and sure that none of all these people will steal or damage something deliberately. Quite irresponsible, though apparently rich folks could afford some recklessness. He couldn't imagine how easily people could organise an event like this and really enjoy the evening without sparing a thought about possible robberies and mess that was inexorable to conclude the day.

Ethan dove too deep into his thoughts 'cause when someone shook his shoulder to get his attention none of the girls could be seen. Well here it goes.

"Hey bro, is everything ok? Wanna drink a round? We need one more for Truth or Dare." Another foreign face proposed friendly. Well, why not, it is a party after all. "Sure" Ethan accepted happily, and went after the guy to a circle of maybe fifteen teenagers anticipating the round. Ethan could recognise a few of the faces, some of them were his classmates. And some of them were his hot straight classmates.

"So everyone knows the rules: do the dare or drink your and your opponents shot, Tell the truth or drink both of your neighbours shots. If someone other is being involved in truth or dare and they refuse to act you drink five shots: yours plus neighbours' plus opponents' " The guy yelled trying to out-shout the blasting Taylor Swift song. Ethan didn't get a thing but apparently it wasn't obligatory to catch the rules.

"Understood? If someone is against, they may leave now" The boy's gaze deepened with a wide smile spreading from ear to ear, eyes already sparkling with excitement when no one left. "Let me start" The guy didn't even look like he had to breathe, he talked quickly and a lot. "Aaron. I dare you to take Bella's necklace off only with your mouth" Round of cheers erupted from the circle, as the boy undid the jewellery from the girl's neck. Both of them smiled like Cheshire cats when afterwards Aaron chose Bella as his prey for the dare.

"Bella," he started lustfully, "repeat your the most passionate kiss on me?" Bella drank both of their cups to that. Some of the guys booed and her girl friends screamed dying from her seemingly badass move.

It started to get more and more scary. Especially because the guys didn't hold back with their wishes. But one problem was that a lot of them knew each other, so there would be some tension in relatively logical truth or dare. Yet Ethan didn't know anyone in the circle personally so it was up to strangers' wildest imagination, what could be asked from him.

The rounds followed rapidly one after another. Bella asked for a truth from one of the twin sisters. Their hair were glossy and wavy, brown eyes with dark skin came together beautifully on them. Appolonia, the girl in question, gave Olivia dare to lick someones ear to which she drank. Just then without hesitation, she challenged no one other than a hot blondie from calculus. "Aiden," 'oh, so he is that very Aiden, isn't he?' Ethan questioned. 'But there are definitely more than one Aiden in the school, so maybe he isn't the one'. Olivia's eyes were fixed on the guy, the gaze was completely haunting the soul in his eyes, yet there was only one escape - to drink. Thrice.

"Aiden, hmmmm," she feigned thinking process and spat out almost immediately "did you indeed sleep with Vi?". 'Oh crap, that was the Aiden.' The circle was silenced by the question, all ears up and eyes on him. Everything seems to be in slo-mo until Aiden acted.

He drank three shots, after which Appolonia turned her head questionably at her sister. Her eyes were wide as she didn't expect that from her sister. A round of whispers and 'what's' ran through the crowd. The tea was brewing and tension flooded the group. People here almost definitely did not regret missing on this. Neither did Ethan.

And the game still continued. Aiden addressed his dare to Henry, who passed it further on to Nathan who passed it on Drake, who passed it on to Victoria, another twin sister.

The 'Vi'. She drank both of the shots before the guy even opened his mouth to dare her. She didn't have time for some crap from Drake, but she had a plethora of time for her small vengeance on Aiden. She looked pissed after he drank those shots, cause now she has to deal with false accusations. It would be nothing had he lied and not tried to appear trustworthy.

Her face turned to Ethan, who sat right next to her. "Ethan right?" She started, Ethan already not being fond of the idea she has been having behind those shrewd eyes. "Do the dare and I'll owe you" she whispered to him so no one could hear.

"Hey no cheating!" Some of the guys exclaimed against her secret murmur. "Whatever" she carried on loudly for everyone to hear and smiled at blondie "Ethan, I dare you to french-kiss Aiden"