Chapter 2: Vigorously sad

Aiden Scott.

"Hey Ashley, stop, where are you going, wait I can explain everything, please!" Aiden shouted after his angered girlfriend. She ran out his house, shoes in her hand and make up smeared form her crying eyes. The girl did not stop neither waited for Aiden to follow her.

"After everything we've been through, after all the homework and tests I did for you, after looking after your sick ass" - she spat, not able not control herself "and even after fucking snake incident, af-after" she stuttered, gasping for air as her rage continued "after letting you crash at my place when you were kicked out an-and".

Aiden interrupted, desperately trying to get the situation under control "It's not what it looks like, we weren't even-, we didn't like kiss or make out-"

"Well if you call vigorously choking random girl with your tongue is not kissing then you have some definitions to look up, if you can read at all" She spat at him, quickly regaining her breath and continuing " And it's‚ not even counting the rumours that you've fucked so please keep your 'I can explain' for the next girlfriend you hopefully won't get." Last words pouring out of her mouth, when she she got in her car and drove away, giving her best not to break completely down while driving.

"Fuck" Aiden muttered running a hand through his blond hair. He looked troubled. A crease found its place between his lowered eyebrows as his lips drew together. Boy didn't know what to do like he wasn't very keen on the idea of starting the senior year without his girlfriend.

How bad can it be this time? Ashley probably needs to calm down first and then he'll talk to her, it's not like her first time getting mad at him for some bullshit gossip. 'She'll come around' Aiden concluded in hopes of having his girlfriend back.

Still downhearted and totally doubtful about the crap he went up into his room already planning his drinking evening with the boys. Or maybe only Aaron - it didn't matter in particular.

Well, hopefully Aaron is free today because Aiden wasn't in the mood of dealing with his parents' talks about how bad drinking was, plus his sister, Vick, was really pain in the ass, so own place was the last choice of all.

He had to escape his house before the sunset, so naturally the only solution to that was his best friend's 'mansion'. "It is not a mansion, stop exaggerating" Aaron alway said, but oh boy was it a mansion: 4 guest rooms with outside AND inside jacuzzi pools, plus mini bar and two cars literally screamed how that was not a mansion. 

"Yo, Aiden, what are you doing here?" Aaron asked when he opened the door to see his friend smirking in the frame. 

"Drink night? Lastly before the beginning of the hell skhuul" he mimicked "what do say ,A-a?" The boy implied entering the house without A-a's invite.

"Is it skuul or another Ashley drama?" He confronted confidently. Aaron turned to face the boy, letting the doors close automatically. Rich people. 

"Does it matter?" He rolled his eyes trying to avoid the fresh yet not first time arisen problem. "Actually no" The other guy smiled at him, happy with the conclusion of the drinking evening. "But you know it can not always be so, you have to stop having stress with her that often" he cheered for their relationship. "I stress her? She is the one laying everything on sick." The blond defended unenthusiastically.

"Didn't you cheat on her? Again?" Aaron looked at him with up-bowed eyebrows, his voice concerned. "I didn't do a thing, that random girl attacked me with her tongue and I was a bit caught up in the lustful moment to interrupt, so I just didn't respond and it was over in less than a minute damn" He drank his first gulp of beer for the beginning. "Leave i', I don' want to talk 'bout i'" Mumble and a burp escaped his mouth simultaneously. He sat finally in front of the tv and reached for the PS-console anticipating the night.