Author's note

Welcome-welcome, I wish you a happy 73rd Hunger Games. 

Fortunately not! I may welcome you here at my first ever work of fiction, that has been published. Please be ware that too many comas are going to be used and if they are placed disturbingly wrong, please do tell me.

I hope you enjoy this piece of mine that is going to progress proportionally to my mood for writing. Remember you can always leave a constructive critical advice for me to take into the consideration and I will do my best to correct the recommended block of text. 

This book is about two males loving, so if you did not get it before and you are very against it I would recommend you leave this book alone and let others enjoy the gay. So far there are no mature scenes but they are some planned ahead, deeper into the plot.

Also I have no idea how other authors manage to write so many words a chapter because as for now I am not able to do more as 2000, sometimes even a 1000 words a chapter. The first two chapters are shorter and others are also not too long. In average it's about 1000 words a chapter, sometimes a bit more, so I believe it would be something fast to read. Hopefully still - long to enjoy.

Mind English being my 4th language so it may sound unnatural in few places but expects not a lot of such cases. The chapters are being constantly proof-read but it doesn't mean that every mistake was taken care of. If you happen to find any problematic places - inform me, I'll do my best to make the reading as coherent as possible. 

All names, places and events are a pure product of my imagination. If there's something similar you know in real life and what you see in this book - it's a sheer coincidence. 

Book cover photo is from Harry Styles' video "Sign of the Times".

© All rights reserved

Have unharmful fun!