protective naruto

3 months later

Hinata p.o.v

"Hinata let's go so we can go to the doctors appointment" naruto said
Today me and naruto are finding out the sex of our baby and we can't be anymore happy. "Okay give me a second" I said. Putting my shoes on.

He grabbed my hand as we walked out together. We finally made it to the hospital we sat down and waited.
Naruto kept his hand on my growing stomach rubbing it every now and then. "Hinata" Tsunade said looking up from her clip board and to see us.

Naruto helped me up and we followed Tsunade to the room she once me in.
"Have you guys picked out names for the baby when they come?" Tsunade asked when we walked into the room.

"Yes if a girl himarwai" I said looking over at naruto. "And if it's a boy boruto" naruto said. Giving my leg a squeeze "hinata I want you to lay down now" Tsunade said

I nodded I layed down Tsunade put that cold goop on me and started searching on my stomach.

I looked over at naruto he was holding my hand looking at the monitor with a big smile on his face with tears in his eyes itching to come out. I squeezed his hand letting him know I'm here for him.

"Congratulations you are having a boy" Tsunade said then walking away so we can have our privacy.

Naruto hugged me letting the tears slowly fall down on my shoulders. I rubbed his back. "I'm so damn happy I can't wait until our son boruto comes into this world" naruto said through his tears. "Me too naruto" I said

We walked out of the hospital hand and hand. "Can we go get pizza I'm hungry?" I asked naruto. He chuckled and nodded.

"Sure we can go back to our place afterward" naruto said swinging our hands back and forth.

Yeah me and naruto have moved in together. We found a place big enough for four people. Naruto insists on it once he realized that his home is only big enough for two. We have been living together well three months.

We walked in to a pizza shop that's close to our place. We found a place near the windows.

After a few moments a waitress came out and took our order. Well she asked me she was flirting with naruto.
She didn't even ask. He told her what he wanted not looking away from me.

She left probably feeling defeated.
"That woman" naruto whisper underneath his breath. I snickered at him he pouted at me.

A few minutes later the waitress came back with our drinks. She put naruto Sprite on the table. She took my drink
and dropped it on my lap.

I screamed in shock. Naruto looked up from the Manu and saw my shirt was wet. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR? Naruto screamed at our so called waitress. He grabbed some napkins and tried dry it off but no avail.

"You are naruto the guy who saved the world in fourth great ninja war how about you and me go somewhere and we leave this fat ugly hag" the waitress said. I rolled my eyes but I stopped once I saw naruto's blue eyes turning into nine tail fox eyes.

"YOU DUMBASS I WOULD NEVER LEAVE MY PREGNANT AND BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND OVER ANYONE" naruto screamed the nine tails chakra coming out.

"I didn't realize she was your girlfriend" the waitress said getting scared.  "NO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE ALL YOU WANTED WAS ME AND THAT'S ALL YOU CARED ABOUT AND NOT CARING ABOUT YOUR JOB" naruto screamed at getting closer to her face.

I got up and got in front of naruto and the waitress. I grabbed naruto's neck so he look at me. "Naruto we can go home and fix something there just forget them" I said in a calming voice rubbing the back of his neck.

He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. He opened his eyes they were back to blue and the nine tails chakra slowly went away.

I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the pizza shop. "Naruto are you okay?" I asked once I saw a pissed off look on his face. "I didn't like the way she was treating you the whole time and her spilling that water on you just took me over the edge" naruto said.

"Naruto its water its fine I can just put in the laundry I'm fine naruto just wet" I said  he looked over at me then gave me a small smile.

"Yeah but I still didn't like it" naruto said with a pout. I chuckled at him while shaking my head. "I thought it was really cute of how protective you got" I said.

Naruto started blushing "stop saying stuff like that you know I don't wanna have sex with you when you're pregnant because if I feel like it could hurt him and saying that isn't helping" naruto said. He started dragging me once I started laughing