hospital

Naruto p.o.v
Me and sakura rushed to the hospital quickly as possible as soon as we got back. "Tsunade please hurry!" Sakura yelled across from the hospital. Tsunade looked up from what she was doing she gave us shocked face and grabbed a hospital bed that was closer to her.

"Quickly naruto put hinata down" Tsunade said. I did as I was told they started rushing to the emergency room. I followed them but sakura stopped me as soon as we to the doors. "I'm sorry naruto but you stay here as we help hinata as much as we can" sakura said putting her hand on my chest. "But I promise I won't get in the way I wanna be there for hinata" I said feeling helpless.

"Naruto you are helping her by staying in the waiting room and letting the doctors help her without getting in the way" sakura said

She closed the door on me. I sighed loudly and walked to the waiting room  and sat down and waited impatiently for those door to open and hopefully hearing good news about hinata.

Sakura p.o.v
I closed the door on naruto man he can be so persistent oh well I can't complain he's just in love. "Sakura what are we looking at here" Tsunade asked getting a mask. I grabbed gloves and a mask."hinata as a cracked vertebrae in two places and two cracked ribs" I said. She sighed shaking her head.

"We have to do surgery on the vertebrae first then the ribs" Tsunade said. I sighed shaking my head. "I'll go tell naruto" I said. Naruto I'm sorry you going through this. I walked out of the emergency room into the waiting room.

Naruto saw me and immediately stood up looking up at me worried in the eyes."Well sakura is hinata okay" naruto asked frantic in his voice.
I looked at him with sadness on my face. I pulled him to a corner "naruto we found two cracked bones in the  vertebrae and two cracked ribs' I said gently. He looked at me confused. "What's a vertebrae" naruto questioned. He such a blockhead.

I rolled my eyes. "It's a spine naruto hinata has broken her bones in two places" I said. He looked turned into confusion  into realization into sadness all in three seconds.

Then all of sudden he fell to floor with tears in his eyes. I fell to floor with him. "Naruto hey look everything is going to be fine we going to do everything in our power to help her" I said hugging him rocking him back and forth while he cried in my shirt.

"I'm s-c-ared i d-on-t wa-nt to lo-se her" naruto said crying to me. "You ant gonna lose her" I said. Iv never seen naruto so heartbroken before.
Naruto is now I can say deeply in love with hinata.

I felt his breathing slowed down after few minutes. He must be asleep. I pulled away from him. His eyes were closed with mouth opened slightly. I asked for a male doctor to help me with him.

"Over here is fine" I said to male doctor. Naruto is laying down in the waiting room chairs. "Hey sakura" I looked up from naruto to see Shikamaru and ino I walk towards them . "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked. "Support what else" ino said "and we are worried about hinata" Shikamaru said ino nodded.

"Any news?" Ino asked. I nodded sadly.
"Two cracked ribs and she has two bone cracked in her spine" I said.
They gasped and shook their heads.
"Naruto didn't take it well I assume?" Shikamaru asked. I shook my head.
"He cried so hard that he fell asleep" I said.

"Could you look out for him when he gets up I need to go back in there?" I asked. They agreed. I walked back into the emergency room getting ready to go into surgery. Don't worry naruto I won't let anything happen to hinata.