tired naruto

Hinata p.o.v
I was on my way to naruto's house it's about time to go to the Hokage office to tell him the full story what happened on the moon.

I walked up to naruto's door and knocked on it. I waited with my hands in my pockets. After five minutes no one came to the door so I knocked harder and louder this time. I heard a crash and a groggy voice telling me "one second". The door open their stood naruto half awake with a annoyed look on his face.

It disappeared once he saw me standing at his door. "Hin- hinata what are you doing here oh I mean I love to have-"I interrupted him with a small giggle.
His face got red really quickly.

"Naruto- kun can I come in please" I asked. He moved out the way so I can step into his room. I went inside it was messy but what do you expect from someone who has been living on their own for there whole life.

"Sorry for the mess hinata if I would've known you were coming I would've cleaned up" naruto said looking embarrassed. I shook my head no "there's no need its okay its your place" I said. He nodded at me. "Yeah well next time I'm going to clean up so my girlfriend has place to stay" naruto said sitting down on the bed next to me

I looked up at him in shocked girlfriend he never asked me to be his girlfriend granted we kissed last night ... like a bunch "hinata are you okay" naruto asked with worry in his voice and face. I smiled at him and shook my head yes. "Yes it's just that you caught me off guard when you said that I was your girlfriend naruto-kun that's all" I said. He looked at me with a o face then with a smile. "Hinata will you be my girlfriend? Naruto asked getting closer to my face my lips to be exact.

I smirked at him and nodded. He smashed his lips on mine with passion. He climbed on top of me still kissing me. He sat on my lap just giving me kiss after kiss. But I remember we have to go to the Hokage office soon.

"Mm nar- " I was interrupted by naruto kissing me. I wish this can continue but right now it can't. I opened my eyes and pulled away from him.

"What is it hinata did I hurt you " naruto asked me with worry in his voice. I gave him a apologetic face.
"No you didn't hurt me Naruto- kun " I said. He got off of my lap and sat next to me. "Then what is it" naruto asked me with worry in his eyes.

"We have to go to the Hokage office and report from our mission don't you remember Kakashi- sensei said so last night?" I said. Naruto look of worry turned into realization. Naruto fell back on his bed and groaned loudly. " I really was hoping to spend the day with you" naruto said.
I chuckled at his annoyance that was shown in his voice. I looked at the clock it showed 9:15am. "Naruto- kun we have to be their at ten" I said
Naruto got up from the bed. "Let me get dressed will quick" naruto said

* after Hokage meeting *
"Well now iv heard it all" Kakashi- sensei said closing his notebook. Naruto yawn in response. I looked over at him and his eyes were barely open they are so tired.

"Kakashi- sensei are we done yet?" I asked keeping my eyes on naruto.
"Yeah were done here you guys get one week off of missions unless something comes up" Kakashi- sensei said. I nodded at him. "Thank you Kakashi- sensei" sakura, Shikamaru and sai said at once then left.

I turned my head back on naruto who was now full on asleep in a chair.
"Um hinata did naruto get any sleep last night?" Kakashi- sensei asked me
I shook my head no "he told me on the way here that he had hard time going to sleep last night" I said.

Kakashi nodded at me. "Then get him up I have another meeting" Kakashi said walking out of Hokage door.

I rolled my eyes. I bent down to where naruto was "Naruto- kun?" I whispered into his ear. He hummed at me. "The meeting is over with we can go back to your place and do whatever you want" I whispered into his ear. His eyes popped open he got up out of the chair.

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the Hokage office.
Who knew naruto could be so horny.
I laughed at his reaction naruto looked over at me with a confused look. "What is it hinata" naruto said stopping midway towards his home
"Nothing your just cute" I said with a smile.

Not to long after that we made it to naruto's house. Naruto opened the doors walked in I followed closely behind him. "I'll be back let me go change" naruto said leaving me

I went over to his bed and layed on it.
I can't believe I'm now dating naruto my younger self would have never thought she would be dating naruto.
She always wanted to but she always fainted everytime naruto would come near her or blush really bad anytime he touched her.

I giggled at myself thinking about how would my younger self would react now that im dating the man of our dreams.  "What's funny?" Naruto asked me coming out the bathroom wearing nothing but his boxers.
"Oh it's nothing I was thinking about how my younger self would react to me dating you" I said.

Naruto came to lay down with me on right side. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me towards his chest. "Now I wonder what my younger self would think of me dating you and not sakura  he probably have a melt down or something" he said. I turned to where I was facing him. "But what I had for sakura was a school crush I realized that now me and sakura are purely just friends and what I have for you is real love and I never wanna let you go  hinata" naruto said giving me loving eyes.

"Oh Naruto- kun" I said putting my head against his chest hearing his heartbeat. "Hinata would you like to go out a on date with me tomorrow?" Naruto said tiredly. I see his tiredness is creeping up on him. I moved my head to look at him he eyes where half open. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips "of course Naruto-kun". I said

Not long after that naruto was passed out next to me. I got out of his grasp that he had on me. I left naruto place to go back on my own so I can check up on hanbi who haven't seen since this morning.