first date

Naruto p.o.v
I walked up to my dresser and pulled out a white t shirt and I put over my head. Then I grabbed my black and orange pants and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror and I smiled. It's mine and hinata first date I can't wait to see her again.

I looked down at my dresser and I saw a picture me and pervy sage
It was when I got new ninja gear because of him. I sighed sadly " I hope I made you proud of me pervy sage" I said with small smile.

I left with a smile on my face and hinata on my mind. On my way to hygua household I stopped by ino's flower shop and she's was working today."Hi naruto what can I get you today?" Ino asked. "Do you have bouquet of red roses I'm getting them for hinata for our first date together" I said looking around the small shop.

She squealed in response  I looked at her with a puzzled look"I go check give me second" ino said running off in the back. I wonder what hinata would be wearing when I get there anything that hinata wears its beautiful on her I hope she knows that.

"Okay found some red roses" ino said. She put the roses on the counter. I was getting my frog wallet. "It's on the house naruto" ino said. I gave her thank you look. I walked away with the bouquet in my hand.

I finally got to the hygua household. I knocked on the door. I stepped away and I put the bouquet behind my back so it can be a surprise. The door  open it was hinata standing there. She was wearing blue jeans and light purple shirt. I was amazed by her beauty.

"Naruto- kun hi are you ready to go?" Hinata said now fully outside. I nodded but I remembered "wait hinata I got you something" I said pulling the bouquet from my back.

I put the roses in my face and I bowed my head like hinata did when she gave me that medicine cream at chunin exams.

"Oh Naruto these are gorgeous" hinata said gently grabbing them from my hand."Well I know how much you love flowers and I just wanna do something for you" I said rubbing the back of head feeling heat go up my cheeks. Hinata came up to me and pecked my lips. "Naruto- kun thank you" she said with  a smile.

After she put her flowers in her house we left to go to lchiraku ramen shop.
"I should have guessed that you would  take me to lchiraku ramen shop its your favorite restaurant" hinata said with a chuckle. I smiled down at her.

After small talk and laughs we got to lchiraku shop. I opened the curtains for myself and hinata. "Oh hi naruto the usual? " ayame said grabbing her pen and paper. I pulled a seat out for hinata and scooted her in. I nodded in response. Ayame wrote it down. "What about you lady hinata" ayame asked hinata. "I'll have what naruto having" hinata said. Ayame walked away yelling at her dad the order.

After few minutes techui came in with our ramen. Me and hinata said thank you and he left. I pulled away the sticks and started devouring the ramen.

After a while I was done eating and I was just waiting on hinata. She was eating slow. "Hinata do you like the ramen?" I asked her who just ate a dumpling in her mouth. She shook her head no. I wonder what's wrong with it I hope techui didn't over cook it "it's amazing Naruto- kun" hinata said. I gave her a confused look then a smile. "Then why eating so slow?" I asked. She shook her head "because I like to savor my food" hinata said

Hinata is finally done with her ramen. I payed for it even though hinata wanted to but insisted on doing it.
I grabbed her hand interwind them with mine. "Naruto- kun where we going now?" Hinata asked. "Well we could walk for while if you wanna" I asked hinata. "Yeah I would like that" hinata said.

Me and hinata started walking we stopped by the flower shop because hinata wanted to thank ino.  Then started walking towards where team eight would train. Hinata and I caught up with Kiba and shino. At the end the conversation Kiba told me not to hurt hinata I told him I wouldn't while hinata blushed. Then we return to my home after while of walking.

I opened my door at least my place is cleaned up a little then last time. Hinata flops down on my bed and sighed "your bed is so comfortable" she said. I smiled at her.

Hinata p.o.v
Naruto went to the other side of the bed and pulled me into into his chest. "I'm glad you like my bed" naruto whispered in my ear. I turned around look at him. He was looking at me with loving eyes. "Thank you Naruto- kun for today I had a really fun day" I said
Naruto right hand started messing with a string of my hair twirling it around his finger.

"Of course hinata I just want to make you happy" naruto said with admire in his eyes. "Naruto-kun iv never been more happy" I said. Naruto looked at me then he kissed me it was very gentle kiss. I kissed back I felt him smile in the kiss. He pulled away from  me before it anything could happen.

"I love you hinata" naruto said. I smiled at him "I love you too Naruto- kun" I said hugging his waist with my head on his chest. "Hinata it's kinda late do you wanna spend the night here" naruto asked I looked up at him confused and I turned a little to see his clock. It was 9:00PM. I sighed "sure I'm to comfy to leave this bed" I said. Moving closer to naruto so much that I can feel his breath.

Naruto started to laugh. "What?" I asked. "Nothing its just your really cute" naruto said. Moving my bangs out the way so he can kiss my forehead.

After couple of hours of talking and kissing we fell asleep into each other arms.