rescuing hinata pt 2

(1 day later)
Hinata p.o.v
The man came in with a key in his hand and he unlocked my arms and legs. "Why did you do that" I asked. He yanked me off the bed by my head  and started dragging me out of the room.

He dragged me into a dark hallway. I tried getting up. But he slammed my head against the nearest wall. I groaned in pain. "Try that again and see what happens" the man says.
After a few minutes of him dragging me on the floor we finally made it into the room he was looking for.

He threw me down on the floor hard enough that my head fell against the wall. "What did I do?" I asked. He put hand cuffs on me and he grabbed the chains that where on wall and he wrapped them all around my arms. Then he did the same thing to my feet and legs.

"These chains have ten times more of electricity then others" he said. Oh great. "Why am I in this room?" I asked. "It's because you're trying to block your Byaugan from working by thinking about that blonde boy" he said.

I gave him scared look how would he know I was doing that. "That remote that I had with not only does it control your Byaugan but I get to see your thoughts" he said. He started kicking me in ribs over and over again. Everytime he did I would accidentally yank the chains that would just leave me in screaming mess.

After a few moments he was done. "There are people looking for me I know they are" I said weakly. He laughed at me. He put his hand on my head and I saw him torching incident people. I whimpered as my brain is showing me this. "There you can look at my memories while ill get your Byaugan" he said then walked away.

Naruto p.o.v
It's been a whole day and were not even close to hinata is at. I hope nothing bad is happening to her. I clenched my fist just thinking about how hinata might be hurt is getting my blood boil.

I moved up to where pakkun is so I know  how close we are getting towards hinata. "Pakkun how close are we to hinata" I asked. "Honestly naruto I don't- pakkun stopped mid sentence. He looked around "what is it why did we stop" I asked getting annoyed. He went to the ground and we all him.

Once on the ground we saw Carnage.
"I smell hinata she was definitely here" pakkun said. "Naruto look" Shikamaru said. I look at him then I followed his pointing. My eyes got huge when I saw it. Four trees destroyed.

Pakkun went to the trees and started sniffing around it. "Found blood" pakkun said. I ran up to pakkun.
"This must be where hinata was fighting" sai said. I cleaned my teeth. How could anyone hurt her. She to precious to be hurt. "I swear I'm going to kill the person that did this" I said angrily. "Poor hinata she might have a broken back or-

I interrupted sakura. "SHUT UP SAKURA I DON'T WANNA HERE ANYTHING ABOUT HOW HINATA MIGHT HAVE SEROUS INJURIES" I screamed at her my anger getting the best of me.

Everyone looked at me puzzled. But I don't care the only person that matters is hinata. Pakkun looked me and back on everyone else.

"Okay so this is where we will set up" pakkun said. What we still have to look for hinata every minute we waste hinata is still be in danger.

"What are you talking about pakkun every minute we waste hinata is still be in danger" I said. "Naruto we have been at it for a whole day without food or sleep" pakkun said. "But-

"No buts about it we will start again at dawn but for now go help Shikamaru with your guys tent' pakkun said going in the tent where sakura and sai are.

I sighed loudly and I started walking towards Shikamaru is at and started helping with the tent.

Afterwords we were done setting the tent. We are now sitting on ground eating Shikamaru brought cinnamon rolls which is hinata favorite foods.

I took a bite it was really good but eating these made me sad. Because it remind me of hinata cooking for me for the first time it two days after our first date. She said let me cook you one of my favorite foods. That was our first indoor date.

In fact that's what was cooking before sakura knocked on my door. I sighed "hinata is going to be okay" Shikamaru said laying down in his sleeping bag. "How would you know" I said. "Because she has you that's number one and two she hinata she ant going down without a fight" Shikamaru said.

I gave him a small smile "thanks Shikamaru that helped a little" I said.
Laying down and getting sleep.