wedding day

1 year later
Hinata p.o.v

Ino zipped up my wedding dress up while I took a deep breath. I was so nervous I can't believe that I'm marrying my childhood crush and the love of my life.

"Hinata you ready?" Sakura asked me I nodded. She grabbed my hand and helped me out the room. Ino was lifting the back of my dress so wouldn't fall which helps alot.

I walked in the room everyone stood and stare at me. I looked around the room and saw the two empty seats but with photos on them one had Neji the other had jiraiya the two most important people mine and naruto lives but isn't here to celebrate with us so we wanted two seats just for them.

I then looked straight head and saw a crying naruto. I finally made it very top. "Take good care of her" my dad said. "Don't worry I won't let anything bad happen" naruto said grabbing my hand.

After few minutes of the priest speech. It was now time for our vows. I went first. "Naruto I gotta say you inspire me everyday to be a better person. I love how much you help people. I can't wait to wake up to you for the rest of my life. I promise that I will be your faithful and loving wife now and forever" I said with tears slowly going down my face.

Naruto wiped my tears away. "Ok now the groom" the priest said.

"Hinata where do I begin with you. Honestly everyday I fall more in love with you. You make me feel alive just being with you. With every I love you's hug and kiss. I will never stop loving you. You are every dream come true and I can't wait to build the life we want together" naruto said with tears in his eyes.

"May we have the rings please" the priest asked. Boruto came walking down in a tux with the rings in hands

He finally came down naruto bent down "thanks buddy" naruto said. Kakashi- sensei walked up and got boruto.

I put naruto's wedding ring on him and he did the same thing.

"You can now kiss the bride" the priest said. Naruto dipped me and kissed me on the lips.

We heard cheers and clapping. But we continue kissing. We stopped when we heard kiba saying "stop making another baby in front of us"

That made everyone laugh loudly but naruto he stared in annoyance.