𝟓𝟔 ✯ bayou part 2

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 -
-

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

"I'm doing this for the boy, not you vampires." She randomly said

We gaze at the lady opening up a big book in-front of her, a grimoire.

"How many pages are in there?" Rafe asked interested

"More than I can count." She chuckles softly

"Wow." He said amazed

"Yeah can we wrap this up—

Mak barged Malachi Arm as he was about to be disrespectful. "Don't." Mak whispered.

The witch Luna flipped through pages and pages, and finally, she stopped and read a whole page. Her facial expressions were difficult to read. "Of course." she sighs.

"What?" Marcie asks

"You want me to resurrect someone right?— well this requires dark magic."

"Not a big deal for you, right little witch?"  Malachi glares

The witch eyes him carefully, "Sure but it also requires some items for me to cast it."

"Like?" Mak asks

The lights flicker's in the room before she begins speaking. "The hell?" Rafe says out loud but everyone hushes him, waiting for what Luna has to say.

"Why?"

"Shhhhhh." everyone said annoyingly

"You need something that belongs to Rhea, and blood from one of her family members—

"Easy," Marcus says glaring at Rafe

"And— the tears and fingernails from a sea nymph." she finishes

"A what?"

"Sea Nymph," Marcie whispers to herself continuously.

"The fuck is a sea Nymph Marcie?" Mak eyes her

"Remember when Mom and Dad told us those stories?"

"About Ships and men lured into sea by an alluring voice."

"Like Mermaids?" Rafe asked

"No, Sirens." Marcie says

"What's the difference?" Rafe crosses his arms

Luna cleared her throat before speaking.

"In Greek mythology, the sirens were said to be beautiful half-human, half-bird creatures who lived on an island surrounded by rocks in the Mediterranean Sea. They were famous for their seductive singing voices, and their songs were reported to drive people to madness with their enchanting beauty. The sirens would lure passing mariners to their deaths with their seductive melody, but Odysseus managed to escape them by having his sailors plug their ears and tie him to the mast."