𝟑𝟕 ✯ the alpha

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍-
-

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my dorm room door.

I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before crawling out of bed and walking over to the door. I was surprised to see my friend Gloria, I noticed her eyes gazing around the place.

"Hey Gloria— it's 9:00 pm what are you doing here?" I yawned

"Hello girly." She rushed past inside.

"Uh—

"I was thinking if you want to have a girls night out!?" She smiled happily.

"A girls night out?.." I turned to looked at my watch.

"I just feel bad that you have to hang with those losers everyday, let's just leave campus for a little bit— it'll be fun, I promise." She begs.

"I still have to finish my paperwork from professor Harry."

"You had all day to do that— and all of sudden you want to do it?" Gloria scoffed

"Come on." She continues

Gloria was right, I did had all day to that but I was so stuck in my thoughts and I was sleepy as fuck.

"Okay okay, where?" I asked the Brownskin girl who had a smile on her face.

"We're going to a cemetery!"

My smile dropped, "Oh come on, don't tell me you're scared."

"A Cemetery was not on my mind when you said a girl's night out." I stare blankly.

"Oh come on, I want you to meet my other friends, there will be drinks and snacks!"

"Oh so we're partying on dead people graves?" I squint my eye at her.

"No! It's just a little campfire, drink hangout spot."

I sighed before continuing. "I swear if I see a zombie, I'm dipping and not coming back for you're ass."

"Deal."
✥✥✥

Rhea stepped into the cemetery, feeling a twinge of fear run through her as she surveyed the scene. The night was deep and filled with stars, the moonlight ghostly glowed over the headstones in the surrounding area. the air was also alive with the sound of crickets.

"You look a little tense Rhea are you okay?" Gloria asks with concern in her eyes.

"Please tell me that you watched horror movies before."

"No one is going to hurt you while I'm here, now come on."

I took a deep breath and made my way toward the group of young people that were gathered around a small campfire pit in the center of the cemetery. A few of them were drinking and chatting, while others were sprawled out on blankets or leaning against the headstones, staring up at the sky.
In the distance, she could hear the faint sound of howling, like the howls of a wolf, and it sent a shiver down her spine. She couldn't shake off the eerie feeling that something sinister was lurking in the darkness.