𝟐𝟓✯ family past + i wished we've never met

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄-
-

Rhea slowly opened her eyes, feeling groggy and disoriented. The sterile smell of the hospital filled her senses as she tried to piece together what had happened. Memories of the attack flooded back, the pain in her stomach, and the darkness that followed.

As her vision cleared, she saw her mother and brother sitting by her bedside, their worried faces etched with relief as they noticed her awakening. "Rhea, you're awake! Thank goodness you're okay," her mother exclaimed, tears welling up in her eyes. Rhea managed a weak smile, grateful for their presence and support.

"Are you okay?!"

"Do I look okay to you?" I said jokingly to my brother who smiled.

But it wasn't just my family who had come to see me. The Hade brothers, Mak, Milo, Marcus, and Malachi, were also there, standing quietly in the corner of the room. Rhea's heart skipped a beat as she saw them, their intense gaze filled with concern.

"Hey, Rhea. We're so glad you're awake," Marcus said, his voice filled with genuine relief. Milo and Malachi nodded in agreement, their usually playful demeanor replaced with a somber expression. Mak, the quietest of the brothers, simply gave her a reassuring smile.

Rhea's mind was still foggy, and she struggled to remember the details of the incident. "What happened?" she managed to ask, her voice barely a whisper. Her mother gently took her hand, her eyes filled with both worry and gratitude.

"You fell down the steps, Rhea," her mother explained, her voice trembling slightly. "You were hurt in the stomach, and it took a month for you to heal. It was touch and go for a while, but you're strong, and you made it through."

Rhea's eyes widened in shock as the gravity of the situation sank in. She glanced at the Hade brothers, her side eye gaze lingering on them. Rhea knew that didn't happened.

"Where's Dean!?" I suddenly remember the terrifying male.

"Who?"

"Uh?"
Rafe awkwardly hummed

I turned to look at the vampires as they shook their heads— telling me ''no'

"Well, Thank you all for being here," I said softly, my voice filled with genuine gratitude.

"I didn't know you were this clumsy and since when did you had friends?" Rafe teased.

Well, We're going to go sign some papers and get you're things, you're coming home today." Mom smiled before walking out with Rafe.

I was now alone with the brothers.
Malachi stepped forward, his eyes filled with a mix of guilt and relief. "Rhea, I'm so sorry."

"It wasn't your fault, Malachi. It was none of you guys fault."

"None of us could have predicted what would happen," I reassured them, my voice filled with compassion.

"But it is." Mak spoken up, his voice sounding gruff.

His face expressions looked furious and disappointed. "I wished we've never met you." He said